Bring the whole team on board easily with new Bitrix24 invitation options. Share links for your Bitrix24 intranet with your future employees, freelancers, society members, partners, clients, etc., they will be able to join your Bitrix24 within few quick steps!
You have probably noticed a new "Quick registration" option under "Invite" users menu in your Bitrix24. There are 3 new options available for Bitrix24 quick registration:
- Public: if you have an open type of community or society where everyone is welcome to join and no confirmation is demanded, you can choose "public" registration option, which will allow any user who has registration link to your account to join your Bitrix24 without any actions required from your side. This type of registration is created mostly for open communities such as non-business entities – NGOs, associations, clubs, volunteers, communities, coops, homeowner associations, churches, alumni groups, etc.
- Private: users will be able to request registration to your Bitrix24 and join it after confirmation from Bitrix24 administrator.
- Private with no confirmation required for users with particular approved mail domain names: Bitrix24 administrators can add mail domain names condition which will allow users with such approved email addresses to join Bitrix24 by quick registration link (no confirmation of Bitrix24 administrator is required).
The quick registration option can be turned on\off in Bitrix24 Intranet Settings:
NEW! Now Bitrix24 administrators will get a new option allowing EVERYONE to invite new users to the Bitrix24 account.
Here is how the private type of Quick Registration works
Simple as this - share the quick registration link with new users
- If users are already registered at Bitrix24 Network, they will only need to click "Join":
A "join" request notification will be automatically sent to Bitrix24 administrators, who will either confirm or decline it:
- If users are new to Bitrix24 Network, first they will need to register:
After that users should click the registration confirmation link from the email, login to Bitrix24 Network and use the "quick registration link" of Bitrix24 account they want to join:
After Bitrix24 administrator confirms users requests to join, they will get a notification email:
That's it! You can share quick registration link with anyone since Bitrix24 offers communication tools for unlimited users!