The article has been provided by YouNet SI, one of the leading Bitrix24 partners in Vietnam & S.E.A. Please contact them directly regarding installation or additional details.
Human Resources Department is one of the core elements of any business. However, HR professionals still have to deal with a lot of paperwork and other overly time-consuming tasks. Replacing a conventional management approach with an up-to-date process can drastically ease the workload of HR staff, thus increasing the competitive advantage of the business.
Normally, HR Department relies on IT Department in creating, managing, making modifications to the staff database or company operational structure whenever necessary. As one department is specialized in managing staff, whilst the other is focused on managing user data at a technical level, this can lead to many issues such as:
- The lack of consistency between HR Department and IT Department leads to errors in the processing of employee information.
- Increased vulnerability of sensitive data (salaries, promotion plans, employees’ benefits…) as data is often shared between two or more departments.
- Reduced management flexibility: when there is a need to update the personnel information database, HR staff must send a request to IT Department then wait for processing.
- AD System uses plain-text editor, which can result in many errors during the input process. For example, when categorizing departments, if IT staff inputs "Human Resource" and "human resource" in AD System, the system will detect and create two different departments, this can cause a lot of confusion for staff in the future.
Active Directory/Org Chart Management Module:
A Complete Automation Solution in managing staff database and operational structure for enterprises
YouNet SI, one of the leading Bitrix24 partners in Vietnam & S.E.A, has developed the Active Directory/Org Chart Management module based on Bitrix24 – Enterprise Social Network System. The module assists enterprises in optimizing the workflow; efficiently helping HR professionals in managing staff database and operational structure.
Operational structure of the Active Directory/Org Chart Management module
One of the most important features of the module is that it provides an automatic, secure, user-friendly way to easily manage Active Directory (AD) System through Bitrix24 – Enterprise Social Network interface. It also allows HR Department to manage Company Org Chart directly through its interface. Therefore, it minimizes the dependency of HR staff on IT Department. Plus, it protects sensitive information that would only circulate within the HR Department, eliminating the risk of information leakage.
IT staff also no longer have to deal with the complex nature of AD System interface which can lead to unwanted human error. This module provides a user-friendly interface and fully integrates with Bitrix24 Business Process, which is easy and flexible to modify. AD System will act as a central storage point.
Furthermore, every change via the module will be stored as a revision. Only certain staff (via the permission management system) is allowed to make changes within the AD/Org Chart Management System. Any change will create a new version which is not published yet. The request for approval will be sent to the BOM via Business Process. If the modification request is approved, it will be published and synchronized to Active Directory System.
The main features of the Active Directory/Org Chart Management module
1. User-friendly interface, support for editing staff information directly from the Company Org Chart
Instead of having the IT staff doing this on the AD system HR staff can now make adjustment directly to the employees’ database right from the Company Org Chart interface
Managing employee positions and department structure easily from the Company Org Chart interface
2. Synchronized and integrated into existing Business Processes with ease
Business Process(es) used in Active Directory/Org Chart Management module.
3. Integration with Business Process to get approval for any administrative action
Any modification will be stored as a revision. If approved, it will be published and synchronized to Active Directory System.
4. The permission configuration is tailored to the specific needs of each business
Only certain staff (setup via permission management system) is allowed to make changes within the AD/Org Chart Management system
Be the first to experience the Active Directory/Org Chart Management Module on the Enterprise Social Network platform at https://younetsi.com/demo