4 min read
April 7, 2017
Last updated: April 5, 2023
Meet new automatic dialer
option for your Bitrix24, that automatically dials telephone numbers of the selected clients list. Once the call is answered, the autodialer connects the call to a live person.
How To Start Dialing
- Open CRM contacts list & select clients you need to call. Tip: to prepare clients list you can either select “all contacts” or use filters to make your custom parameter list (e.g. clients created this month).
- Click Start dialing option below the list:
How To Create A Call List For Another User
Besides applying “start dialing” option for yourself, you can also make a call list for another user:
- Open CRM contacts list & select clients you need to call.
- In the actions menu below the list choose “Create call list” and click “Apply”:
- A new call list activity form will appear:
- Here you can set call date & time, add description and assign responsible user. Please note that the text you add as a subject will be shown to the responsible user as activity name. You can also use one of the available web forms.
- After the list is created responsible user can find it as activity under CRM Activities:
- Here you can open the call list activity & Start Calling
- Click Call tab to start calling. Each contact has own call status field. From the beginning the contact call status is equal to scheduled. After the call is finished you can set another status – success, invalid number, etc.
- Click Next to go to another contact in your call list.
- New Deal or Invoice can be created from the call list when necessary.
Automatic dialer is available for Bitrix24 Plus, Standard or Professional plan