When you start a project, the first thing you do is create a project plan. A project plan is a document designed to guide the control and execution of the project. In simple terms, a project plan establishes tasks, milestones, and deliverables and assigns people to each task. There is a lot of data and effort that go into a project plan creation. Yet there is one thing that a project plan doesn’t include, but that one thing can jeopardize the entire project.
People analytics is one of the hottest topics in the world of HR. This is understandable as people are the most valuable resource the organization has access to. But the implementation of people analytics also contains a great promise of transformation - the transformation of HR from a supporting business function to a strategic, revenue increasing partner.
This article is intended to explore the essence of people analytics and future predictions in the field.
Today we’ve introduced the new version of Bitrix24 called Hong Kong. This was a very extensive release with several dozen new features added. If you did not attend our online presentation, here’s an hour long recording of the webinar. For those too busy to watch the entire presentation, here are the highlights of the release:
1. GDPR compliance information for Bitrix24 users from the European Union
2. Print option for any Bitrix24 page, including Gantt charts
3. New mobile app for iOS and Android
4. New desktop application for Windows and Mac, elastic drive and CRM drive
5. Updated business process designer
6. Automation for tasks
7. Tasks between Bitrix24 accounts
8. New Bitrix24 contact center
9. New Bitrix24.Mail
10. Updated open channels, widget and reports
11. New rules and triggers for CRM automation
12. Repeat leads and deals inside CRM, Sales Boost feature
13. Appointment scheduling and resource booking inside CRM
14. New document builder for CRM
15. Online stores inside Bitrix24 (cloud ecommerce platform)
For details about each feature and availability dates, please watch the recorded presentation. We'd appreciate if you share the news about the release with your friends and colleagues inside your Bitrix24 accounts as well as via Facebook, Twitter and other social networks.
Inside and outside sales can often be perceived as complete opposites. According to InsideSales.com research report on the State of Sales in the United States and EMEA, field sales made up 71.2% of the sales force, while inside sales made up only 28.8% of the sales force in 2017. The situation is rapidly changing though, as the sales models are blending and the differences between the two become less and less noticeable.
We’ve added an ability to schedule appointments and book resources inside Bitrix24 CRM. If you run a service-based business, like a nail salon, a vet clinic or an auto repair shop, you’ll love this new feature.
Here’s what it’s all about. Suppose you are a dog groomer. It takes an hour to do the job, so when a client calls, you tell them about available time slots and book them for a certain date and time. Now you can do that inside Bitrix24 CRM. Awesome, right?
We’ll be talking about
- New CRM and sales automation options
- Introducing automation inside tasks
- Unveiling brand new Bitrix24 webmail client
- Showing document creator for CRM
- Talking out about our new ecommerce platform
- Sharing our vision for the future of Bitirx24.
See you at the presentation!