Interactive voice response
) is a technology that allows Bitrix24 Telephony and CRM to interact with your clients through dialpad input.
If you receive large volume of incoming calls, it may be helpful to have IVR system filtering them for you and routing these calls to desired destination.
Another popular use case scenario is when the client needs to get some basic information & human call operator participation is not required. In these instances, you can record voice message response and play it to the client. Bitrix24 IVR Options
● Transfer client’s call to the particular operator or to the operators list
● Redirect calls to another phone number (outside Bitrix24 telephony system)
● Clients can enter an extension number to reach a particular person.
● Leave a voice message
● Replay voice menu record
● Quit voice menu (the call will be processed based on configured phone number settings)
● Go to another level voice menu How to configure IVR
Important: you should have main telephony number configured before going to IVR Setting.
Go to Telephony > More > Configure IVR. Read more...