Updated Nov 22, 2017
When migrating to Bitrix24, one of the long-standing problems has been how to import existing tasks from your old system. The answer up to now has generally been manual input. MAKE Interactive has developed an app for importing tasks en masse to your new Bitrix24 intranet, from a simple CSV file. The method works for both cloud-based and self-hosted Bitrix24 intranets.
Just install the app from the Applications section of your menu (the Bitrix24 Marketplace)
A sample CSV file with column headings is available for download in the app description. A few notes about this:
1. The usual mandatory fields must be completed (Creator, Responsible, etc.). Others can be left blank.
2. Flexible deadline, Time Tracking, Approval before Closing, and Include in Efficiency Report should have Y/N values.
3. Import supports subtasks and checklists. The subtasks need to be indicated in the CSV carefully: The number of the parent task's ROW in the CSV should be listed in the given column. See the video for further explanation.
4. Workgroup should be the Workgroup ID number
5. Creator, Responsible, Participants, and Observers should be filled in with the USER ID numbers of these users from your Bitrix24 portal.
a. Since Bitrix24 does support mass re-assignment from any user’s task list, reassignment of tasks after import is not a big problem, it is just an extra step.
MAKE Interactive has extensive knowledge of the Bitrix24 system and is a prolific maker of apps and modules for Bitrix24. For more information about mass import of tasks or any of our other services, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.