Earlier this year we've asked different organizations how they communicate and collaborate inside as well as what tools they use to work with their clients and business partners. We analyzed the data and created this infographics to illustrate our findings.
1. Email still reigns supreme as primary collaboration tool inside organizations, but social intranets, social project management, enterprise social networks and other forms of #unemail
are very successful at replacing it. They are now used in almost half of all organizations surveyed.
2. Traditional social networks (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+) got very little traction as internal collaboration platforms. Rather they are used by marketing and customer support (Facebook and Twitter) or HR department (LinkedIn for recruiting)
3. Social collaboration platforms and Google Hangout seem to be pushing out Skype as primary online meeting solutions. However, Skype remains the most popular way to talk to clients and prospects after telephone.
4. Sales prospecting is the most ‘socially intensive’ process, meaning those involved in sales prospecting use the widest range of social networks and access them much more frequently than other employees.
5. There isn’t any communication/collaboration platform that would be widely used both for internal and external communications. This is a major opportunity gap both for existing vendors and new startups.Bitrix24 is the only unified collaboration platform that comes with both #unemail work tools and internal mail server, giving you the best of both worlds. It is 100% free for 12 users or less. Use promocode TIP10 when registeringyour free Bitrix24 account to get extra 10GB