1. Brand Bitrix24 account with company name & logo: available for Bitrix24 administrators under Settings > Intranet settings.
2. Be “back to the future” - set date & time format: option can be found under Settings > Intranet settings.
3. Reveal secret societies - discover full list of workgroups, even private ones. In order to see the list, administrator should turn on admin mode on the profile page first, and open Workgroups > All Workgroups then.
4. Fight procrastination - access all users tasks under My Workspace > Tasks > All. There is an option to filter tasks by parameters – responsible person, deadline, project, etc.
5. “Long Live The King” - manage company employees: perform actions with employees list: invite, dismiss, move from Extranet to Intranet, etc.
6. Don’t Judge a Book By Its Cover - extended access to Users Profiles: – general information, drive, tasks, calendar, conversations (Activity Stream posts), photos.
7. Man's home is his castle - set IP restrictions for users: Bitrix24 admin can configure access only from specified IP addresses or addresses ranges.
9. Stop the pigeon post - manage email accounts: create, edit and delete mailboxes for other users with either an @bitrix domain, or a corporate one.
10. Plan a dream getaway - add entries to Absence Chart: besides automatic fulfillment, entries can be added manually by administrator.
11. Boost creativity - turn on\off Rich media links: by default rich media link preview is enabled, but administrators can turn it off in Settings > Intranet Settings.
12. Limit Freedom of Speech - manage General Chat: the only chat in Bitrix24, that users cannot quit, but admins have access to several chat configurations such as – new hires \ dismissal notifications, and, most important, “allow users to send messages to General chat” option. All can be found in Settings > Intranet Settings.
13. Grow community - enable\disable Quick Registration: give all users the ability to invite new users and use quick registration options, or restrict these options.
14. Fight cybersecurity threats - protect Bitrix24 account with two factor authorization (OTP): can be turned on\off by administrator only in (Settings -> Intranet Settings).
15. Dispose of the dead body - turn on\off modules : CRM. Extranet, Time management & work reports, Meetings & briefings, Lists, Administrative workflows. Those companies who do not need all Bitrix24 modules provided in the pack, can turn them off in Settings>Intranet Settings.
16. Open public library - set Company Drive access permissions: - as a shared document library or Company Drive with custom access permissions.
17. Sell like hotcakes – CRM module configuration: access, custom fields & forms for all users, payment details, and other settings are available to Bitrix24 administrators only by default (CRM >Settings), but administrators can add CRM access roles with option “user can edit settings” turned on, which means users with this role will also have access to CRM Settings.
*Looking for more options for administrators? We have a solution – administrator control panel, access to chats, integrations, extended access permissions settings, product source code available, rolled out on your own server, etc. – Bitrix24 self-hosted version