Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Bitrix24 general questions » Substituting name (top left corner) with logo or picture
Pages: 1
RSS
Substituting name (top left corner) with logo or picture
Apologies if this has been asked before.

Where can i substitute the name top left, with a picture of my choice?

Is this possible, and if so where do i change this within the site?

Thank you!  :)
Hello,
Only text information can be entered now in the Company>Settings page for this area. We'll  think your idea over.
Dear Henri,

Now Bitrix24 users with commercial subscriptions can add a custom image (a company logo) in the top-left corner of their portal. To add a custom image (company logo), please log in to your Bitrix24 account as the portal admin, then go to Settings > Intranet Settings > [scroll down page] "Upload Logo".
Please note that the maximum dimensions for your logo should not exceed 222px by 55px.

Regards,

Yana.
Yana Prokopets wrote:
Dear Henri,

Now Bitrix24 users with commercial subscriptions can add a custom image (a company logo) in the top-left corner of their portal. To add a custom image (company logo), please log in to your Bitrix24 account as the portal admin, then go to Settings > Intranet Settings > [scroll down page] "Upload Logo".
Please note that the maximum dimensions for your logo should not exceed 222px by 55px.

Regards,

Yana.
Dear Yana,
we currently do have a Professional license, but I do not see the "Upload logo" where you said...
Do we have a limited or "non commercial" license?
Please advise.
Bruno Conte
Founder & CEO
Manager Non Profit
Hi Bruno,

Please use admin account (account owner) to upload the logo.

Please advise if it helps.

Thank you.

Yana.
Dear Bruno,

this option is available for commercial clients only. Your Bitrix24 account has been activated with "Bitrix24 Educational" subscription which includes most of the tools and features present in the "Bitrix24 Professional" subscription - except for logo / branding and custom domain name option.

Sincerely,

Yana.
Were can I find the client logo upload in the self hosted version of Bitrix24?

Thanks,
Johannes
Self-Hosted Version BizPace ENterprise
Hi Johannes,

Please launch the Portal setup Wizard - more info here

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24