Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Bitrix24 general questions » Total time spent by employee per task
Pages: 1
RSS
Total time spent by employee per task
Hello, I'd like to know if there is a way to generate a report with the total time spent by an employee per task, regardless if he is responsible or participant. Thank you
Hi Augustin!

You can use Task resource trackin report  - it shows tasks done by a specified project, department or the whole company for the reporting period and the time spent. You can copy this report & add filter=task name to it, so that you can see time spent on particular task.

Best,

Yana.
I'm also wondering if a report can be generated that can be filtered by employee. Customizing the Task Resource Tracking report does not provide the answer I am looking for.

For example:
  • Employee A is the Responsible Person for Task X.
  • Employees B and C are Participants in Task X.
  • Employee A logs 20 hours on Task X
  • Employee B logs 50 hours on Task X
  • Employee C logs 30 hours on Task X
Is there a way to generate a report that shows how many total hours Employees A, B, and C have logged on Task X?

Presently, no matter how I customize and filter the Task Resource Tracking report, I only see that 100 hours have been spent on Task X. Not how many hours each employee spent on Task X.  
Hi Steven,

Thanks for the scenario sample, we'll think what we can do in this regard.

Best,

Yana.
Hello Yana,

I also believe this is a very important feature that has to be available.

Kind Regards,
Nikos
This is a very important feature that should be available
Hello,

Any news to this ?  - I also believe this is a very important feature that has to be available.

Regards
Jaroslav Jasek
Thanks for your vote on this option, it is not scheduled yet, but we may add it in future.

Best,

Yana.
Hello,

This feature is a must in any project management. You need get a clear overview of how every team member spends the work time (weekly, monthly, total). And, of course, tasks can be delivered by multiple employees.

We'll appreciate this improvement in the feature and I think it could be a quick-win. Currentley. you can create a report by participants per task and add the Time Spent, but this fiel shows the total time spent of the task, not the participant spent time.

BR,
Carlos
We agree to this suggestion
What Mr. Carlos Garcia suggested is very important
Hi Nikolaos,

As a workaround  - you can set multiple responsible users to the same task - in this case several independent tasks with same conditions but different responsible users will be created. Each user will be working on own task & time will be tracked individually.

Thanks for the vote on previous suggestion.

Best,

Yana.
Yana Prokopets wrote:
Hi Nikolaos,

As a workaround  - you can set multiple responsible users to the same task - in this case several independent tasks with same conditions but different responsible users will be created. Each user will be working on own task & time will be tracked individually.

Thanks for the vote on previous suggestion.

Best,

Yana.
Ok Yana. This is what we do know in our tasks
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24