Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Bitrix24 general questions » More than one responsible person? (companies, contacts, tasks, ...)
Pages: 1
RSS
More than one responsible person? (companies, contacts, tasks, ...), E.g. responsible persons for company
Hi there,

I really appreciate working with bitrix24, anyway I recently discovered for many "elementes" that there is only the possibility to allocate exactly one responsible person.

E.g. in the case of companies/contacts you cannot allocate more than one responsible person. This means in turn that only this one person will receive alerts if new mails got attached to the companies profile. (I tried to add custom fields which allow for a second responsible person, failed though.)

E.g. in the case of tasks it took me a while to recognize that in the extended formular view only you will have a checkbox which allows for a possibility to add more than one responsible person. I would appreciate to have such a checkbox for other "elements" (like companies, contacts, ...) as well. - Even better, maybe as kind of a suggestion for further development of Bitrix24, just when adding a responsible person for something you should just be able to add one or more if desired (without looking for a specific checkbox which allows for this).

Maybe I missed some feature to add more than one responsible person, though (e.g. for companies?)? Thanks for any advice in advance.

Best regards
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24