Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Bitrix24 general questions » Multiple Accounts
Pages: 1
RSS
Multiple Accounts
How do you sign up to multiple accounts?

I have a number of companies I wish to setup with Bitrix:

- How do I do this?
- Can the app for mobile and mac also run all accounts in parallel so notifications and messaging all work?

Thanks
Hi Artha!

You can:

- create up to 7 by default (request more at info (at) bitrix24 (dot) com) free Bitrix24 intranets under one login (same Bitrix24 Network ID) at bitrix24.net
- create different Bitrix24 Network profiles (register with different email addresses) & create intranets - recommended for different companies if you are not going to keep the ownership of these intranets

Mobile & desktop apps does not support simultenious multiple intranets notifications, you need to switch between accounts (mobile app) or log in \out (desktop app)

Best,

Yana.
is there any way to have more tabs (for different companies) on the desktop client? currently, just shows own Bitrix site and Bitrix network.

If not, any plans to allow this for easier switching between accounts?
Hi Richard,

Not in the short-term plans, but we may think about it. Thanks for the suggestion!

Best,

Yana.
Yana Prokopets wrote:

- create up to 7 by default (request more at info (at) bitrix24 (dot) com) free Bitrix24 intranets under one login (same Bitrix24 Network ID) at bitrix24.net
- create different Bitrix24 Network profiles (register with different email addresses) & create intranets - recommended for different companies if you are not going to keep the ownership of these intranets

What about if you do want to keep ownership of the various intranets?

As an example, I work for Company A, with Company B, and own Company C and Company D. Each has been set up with a Bitrix24 account (instance) for their intranet solution.
So that I am an active user in each of the intranet portals for each of these companies as well as the person who manages all four portals.

The problem is that if I use single sign-on, only one profile is shown across all four portals. If I am collaborating with a vendor in my Company D portal and they click on my profile, it shows the information for my SSO associated profile (Company A):
MyFirst MyLast
Director of Brand Development
me@companyA.com
which is obviously not correct for that particular interaction. Is there any workaround for this?

I did post a feature request here, which I will remove if a solution already exists.
Edited: Justin Sturgis - 02/16/2016 21:05:13
Hi Justin!

The Bitrix24 Network ID - email address, name will be same for all intranets, but - in each intranet you can edit your profile and add correct contact email address and even change name.

Best,

Yana.
Yana Prokopets wrote:
Hi Richard,

Not in the short-term plans, but we may think about it. Thanks for the suggestion!

Best,

Yana.
How far into the future will thoughts about this begin?
Hi Erix,

If you mean desktop app switch between accounts - no plans yet. The mobile app already allows you to add several accounts to switch between them easier.

As for the web - you can register just once & create several intranets under same login.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24