Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Bitrix24 general questions » what is the difference between read and view in control panel in access permissions @ add user
Pages: 1
RSS
what is the difference between read and view in control panel in access permissions @ add user, how it is define and where it is found the difference between read access permission and view in control access permission @ add user
please give me an answer to my question
Hi!

Are you using Bitrix24 self-hosted version? Could you please specify what type of access are you talking about (Drive, CRM or any other) & share a screenshot? Thank you!

Best,

Yana.
what is the purpose, use  and  difference between read, view in control panel and create in control panel in creating a new workflow access settings. please see the  snapshots and give me a solution. thanks and regards for answering me.
Hi  Narasimhareddy,

Read - ability to see launched workflow in Bitrix24 intranet
View in Control panel , Create in Control panel  - ability to see the business process\create business process in control panel (business processes list under Company)

Best,

Yana.
ok thank you to Yana Prokopets.  Actually i don't know, please make sure some snapshots for View in Control panel , Create in Control panel  - ability to see the  business process\create business process in control panel (business  processes list under Company).

Please note that business processes module is being designed for the technically advanced users. Bitrix24 team does not provide assistance with the BP creation, but you can hire one of our certified partners to help with the business process construction.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24