Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Bitrix24 general questions » right-to-left button in writing
Pages: 1
RSS
right-to-left button in writing, please add right-to-left button
please add right-to-left button while writing in bitrix, because it is most needed option when writing using RTL language like Arabic language.it should like Microsoft office
Hi Rabih!

Thanks for the suggestion, we may - cannot say for sure, but - may be considering self-hosted verison RTL support for 2016-2017. But not cloud version yet.

Best,

Yana.
Hello,

Any news about supporting right-to-left ?
Hi,

We are considering RTL, this is not scheduled yet, but we'll be bale to say more by the end of the year. (if yes - we'll start with the self-hosted version).

Best,

Yana.
Hello,

while you are "considering" adding the RTL feature, is there something we can do currently to get our CRM Forms to show up on our websites as RTL?

Thank you!
Hi Isaiah,

We do not yet officially support RTL, but the self-hosted version has this possibility (though not "polished" yet). Thanks for your vote on this option.

Best,

Yana.
our web developer find a solution to use RTL in the self-hosted version for web and mobile application and working perfectly, if someone interest plz contact me
Rabih Yamak wrote:
our web developer find a solution to use RTL in the self-hosted version for web and mobile application and working perfectly, if someone interest plz contact me
can you please share it

Thanks  
Old versions of Bitrix24 on premise (self-hosted) solution supported RTL, but the interface has been changed a lot since then. Please note that applying RTL to the current version of your self-hosted Bitrix24 may "break" your interface & result in problems. We may add RTL support for the self-hosted version in 2018.

Best,

Yana.
I add the RTL function only when writing not in the interface , so in writing anywhere in the system ( tasks, chat, posts , comments ) , in web and in mobile application , the user can write Arabic , English in same phrase without any problem , and if anyone begin to write in Arabic it is directly use RTL , if write in English it use LTR exactly like facebook and WhatsApp . so it is not in the interface , only in text editor
Untitled.png (36.27 Kb)
Edited: Rabih Yamak - 02/06/2017 12:11:59
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24