Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Bitrix24 general questions » Can i have one common email for sending/receiving mails
Pages: 1
RSS
Can i have one common email for sending/receiving mails
Can i have one common email that all the employees can view and use to send/receive messages on bitrix. For example if i have a mail address contact@legalraasta.com then is it possible that all the employees of the company configure this email in their bitrix24.
Hi Legal,

You can configure one common CRM email address for all employees- they will be able to send messages from the same email address and all clients replies will be forwsrded to the CRM. (More details in this FAQ )

Best,

Yana.
Hi Yana ,

Thank you i tried this but the problem is that leads come in our system via website forms. Now that I have integrate a email which is for sending invoices to clients ,the inbox items are automatically creating new leads which is causing a clutter in leads. Is there a way to prevent the incoming emails from creating new leads so that leads only from website are created.
Not sure the default CRM Email Integration option can help. BTW if by "clutter in leads" you mean duplicates - you can use duplicates search, if not (more details will be helpful)- please advise which method you are using for website leads collection - our REST API or Form Constructor app? In case of Form Constructor app I advise to contact the app developer directly.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24