Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Bitrix24 general questions » Trying to purchase Bitrix24 selfhosted version - I do not get any reply from your sales
Pages: 1
RSS
Trying to purchase Bitrix24 selfhosted version - I do not get any reply from your sales, I want to buy, I send you an email but get no reply - What do I do wrong?
To whom it may concern,

2 days ago I wrote to you that we wish to purchase Bitrix 24, specifically we want to purchase the BizPace with an additional 25 users.

We have already set up the demo version we downloaded a few days ago.

We will need access to the database. How do we proceed?

Also, when the app continue to work using the self hosted version+ In other words can be point the app to the self hosted version.

I know it is a technical question, but please if you don’t know the answer then ask around so that we do not delay again a few days.

Again, I hope to get an answer today so that we can proceed we need access to the full-fledged version so that we can customize it to our needs.

Question, are we allowed to customize Bitrix as we please in relation to the license agreement? I know that if we customize it there may be problems updating in the future but we are an IT company.

Please answer the 4 questions>

1.       How to purchase
2.        How do we get the current database and files
3.       Will the downloadable app continue to work if we use the self hosted version, can we point it to the self hosted version?
4.       Be allowed to customize the self hosted version to our needs (we fully understand that there may be problems upgrading in the future)

With best regards,

Peter Skouhus
Hi Peter,

I am an authorized partner for Bitrix24.
Let me try to help you.

1. how to purchase
please provide your contact details here: http://radsolucoes.com.br/en_us/contact-1
We will send you a quote, at the same official price

2. to update the platform, inside your self-hosted instance go to
Control Panel > Marketplace > Platform Update (see pic).

3. you can use the mobile app to access multiple Bitrix24 instances, one at a time.
To point to your private instance, go to "MyBitrix24" and add the URL of your installation (e.g. 192.168.1.111/bitrix)
See pic.

4. I can only guess the answer for this one. Please wait for the official response from Bitrix Inc.

Let me know if I can help you further.

---
Ronaldo Radünz

Bitrix24 Gold Partner
http://www.radsolucoes.com.br
Hello Ronaldo

thank you for your answers.

@Bitrix 4. Are allowed to customize the self hosted version to our needs (we fully understand that there may be problems upgrading in the future

Please replay now, it goes sooooo slow when we ask you anything...you have a wonderful system but your support is too slow, and that is a prolem when you have a company using the software.

Please reply please....
Hi Peter!

Please email our sales department directly

1 - You can purchase directly from our website or via one of certified partners (Ronaldo is one of them).
2 - updates can be downloaded inside your self-hosted version. In case you have cloud Bitrix24 now - you can migrate from cloud to self-hosted with the help of our Helpdesk.
3 - yes, change the login to screen to the self-hosted version & log in same way as before - with intranet name, login & password.
4 - yes, source code & API are available. The limitation is that we do not allow to sell it as a white label solution without informing clients that you are selling Bitrix24 service, but I guess that was not what you've meant, you can customize the the product due to your needs.

Here are Bitrix24 Training Courses (ignore the first one - it is for the cloud version).

Hope this helps.

Best,

Yana.
Hi Peter,

We're a Bitrix Gold partner based in NZ and happy to help you with self-hosted purchases / customisation / development.

Contact us at info@cloudxchange.co.nz if you need more information.
CloudXchange NZ
Bitrix Gold Partner
info@cloudxchange.co.nz
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24