Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Bitrix24 general questions » Evaluating Bitrix
Pages: 1
RSS
Evaluating Bitrix
Hi, I am evaluating bitrix, and I would like to add a bunch of my colleagues, to the system to test out functionality assugn tasks etc, withut them getting bombarded with emails.
At the moment I cannot even get a user completely registered without a colleague having to activate the account is there any way around this so that i can evaluate properly
Hi Rohan!

Welcome to Bitrix24!

I would like to add a bunch of my colleagues, to the system to test out functionality assugn tasks etc, withut them getting bombarded with emails.
At the moment I cannot even get a user completely registered without a colleague having to activate the account is there any way around this so that i can evaluate properly
Please consider Quick registration type of registration (see details here)

EITHER: Quick registration > community type > public. In this case anyone with the registration link will be able to join your account.

OR: Quick registration > community type > private> don't require confirmation for domains: add your email domains

Best,

Yana.
Hi thanks for your response.
Not really what I want I want to be able to create users like i can in the register tab, but without any interaction from them.
So basically i want to be able to set up a bunch of fake users to test the functionality, without having to have a lot of my colleagues envolved until i have had a good play with the system.
Hi Rohan,

Thanks for the explanation. This scenario is not available at the moment, but we'll consider it for future updates.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24