Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Bitrix24 general questions » Configure Menus for All Users
Pages: 1
RSS
Configure Menus for All Users
The newest feature information includes:

"Now Bitrix24 administrators can configure left-side menu for all account users – by choosing one of the 3 main scenarios for account (CRM, Tasks, Communication) and with the help of Favorite menu items saved for all users."

I can't figure out how to do this. Did I miss an instruction link somewhere? I looked.
Hi Anne!

I'll try to explain step by step:

1. Main view for all Bitrix24 account users - based on most used features - communication, tasks or CRM
Now Bitrix24 administrators can configure left-side menu for all account users
You will see this window when open Bitrix24 for the first time or can force it after by clicking Configure menu > reset menu:

Choose most demanded scenario in your team - e.g. Communications

After the section is chosen - it will appear as Home page (first line in left-side menu) for all users:

2.  Use Favorite menu item to add Bitrix24 pages to the left-side menu - e.g. you can add workgroups

and with the help of Favorite menu items

In this sample we've added Company structure page to the left-side menu:

Here it is already added to the left menu:

3. Finally you can save added items for all users of your Bitrix24.
with the help of Favorite menu items saved for all users."

Click Configure menu items, navigate to the new option added with help of Favorites before and choose Add menu item for all users

Best,

Yana.
So I cannot truly customize the menu with the exact same things hidden for all users, have all users see things in the same order - giving them all identical menus? I want every single employee's left menu to look like this:

Hi Anne,

Unfortunately you cannot save own menu preferences & order for all users the way you've described above.

Best,

Yana.
The workspace should definitively be adjustable for administrators. At least in terms of disabling / enabling tools.

Am I right that even 'Applications' cannot fully be disabled for users / user groups? So basically anyone within the organization can install apps?

Please add to the feature request:

1. setup global workspace optionally
2. enabling / disabling tools per user / user group
2. set permissions per tool

And please add my vote +1
Hi!

Thanks for the suggestions. Just a few clarifications:

1) - do you mean Activity Stream messaging or Bitrix24 Network? The last one can be disabled under Settings > All users of my Bitrix24 can communicate in global Network.
2 - clear, thanks for the suggestions. JFYI  - Bitrix24 on premise version is a powerful content management system, which allows to configure access per web page (you can configure access for modules & add conditions for web pages).

Best,

Yana.
Hi

Is it possible to save own menu preferences & order for all users on Self Hosted version and how?
Hi Yassin!

The self-hosted version has same interface as the cloud version in the front end, but since back end is available, you get more customization possibilities. Please contact our Helpdesk for the self-hosted versions for details.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24