Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Bitrix24 general questions » Case management in the future?
Pages: 1
RSS
Case management in the future?, Bitrix evolution...
Hi.
Is any "case management" ( or ticketing system) module planned for the future?
Hi Migra,

Ticketing system is available in ourBitrix self-hosted version.

For news update and feedback on Bitrix24 we also invite you to follow our Facebook page  and Twitter.

Regards,

Yana.
So no ticketing system is planned for Cloud version, neither soon, neither later.... Is it?

I think it's the only missing module in Bitrix Cloud, and this "vacance" could force to opt for other Cloud applications, even if they are not so good as Bitrix in other modules. We also need it and we've to understand if, for our needs, it's better to have an integrated CRM+Ticket/Support system or keep a CRM (like Bitrix....) and register another dedicated Cloud Saas Ticketing Service....
Dear Migra,

Thank you for the positive feedback on Bitrix24 major options. We do pay attention to our clients needs and wishes. Our Developent department has already received this feature suggestion. If we see enough demand, ticketing system will be added to the cloud version of Bitrix24 next Spring

Kind regards,

Yana.
Hi,  I also think a ticketing system would be a very useful feture or some type of form submission.
Hi Tamara,

Thanks for the suggestion, I've upvoted this feature with your request.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Hi All,

I think ticket support system is very useful, please add in.

Best regards,
Hi There,
Any news yet on the ticketing system for the Cloud version? We would very much like to see that option soon.
Thank you
Hi Lize!

We don't plan to add Helpdesk module to the Cloud version in this release, not sure about the next ones.

Best,

Yana.
Hi Yana,

I just wanted to add another vote to a ticketing system. I agree with the others, it's the only missing feature but will result in some customers having to choose another option. XXX  have just included it in their project management software along with a chat app that runs along similar lines to Slack. Again two great features. However, appreciate there are already many useful modules built into Bitrix24. Thanks for all the hard work!

Rory
Thanks for your vote Rory!

Best,

Yana.
A customer engagement system without a case management functionality is not CRM for shure ! ;)
Can I add my vote for a support ticket system, I misread the info and thought the ticket system was in all versions
Hi Arthur!

Sure, thanks.

Best,

Yana.
Hi,

I have been looking for an intranet solution with Tech Support that is cloud based. Any ideas if this will be added soon?

Thanks

Barry
Hi Barry!

Not in our short0term plans as for today.

Best,

Yana.
This has almost everything I need except for...

"Bitrix24 comes with over 35 tools, including
    Ticketing and helpdesk
    Knowledge management
    Workflow automation
    Work reports
    Records management"

If you could actually add those functionalities to the cloud base version your market share would increase greatly. I set up an account hoping i could use that, but without that functionality I'll need to look elsewhere for a lesser CRM, and I think the comments above show that people like your product and would use it if it was more full featured.  
Hi Mitchell!

Ticketing and helpdesk - available in Bitrix24 self-hosted version
    Knowledge management - in cloud version - wiki in workgroups, more modules are available in Bitrix24 self-hosted version
    Workflow automation  - CRM, Company Drive & Lists do have business processes option available, + to that we have designed 6 workflows - which will be available this\next week already!
    Work reports - are available in cloud professional plan
    Records management - Lists are available in cloud professional plan

Best,

Yana.

Really need ticket system on cloud version :) and more enterprise will come over need for that :)
Hi Chau!

Thanks for your comment, we'll take it into account!

Best,

Yana.
Sound great :) im really waiting for that coming :)
I'd also like to cast a vote for a help desk feature. It is the only element that we are currently missing and we don't have the resources to manage a self hosted version. Thank you!
Hi Thomas!

Thanks for your vote! We don't have short term plans to add this option to the cloud as it demands considerable amount of dev work, but there is still a chance we may come back to this later.

Best,

Yana.
Hi Yana,

I'd like to add my vote for a support ticket system to the cloud version.

I've found that you have a feature comparison sheet against your competitor "Using Bitrix24 as free Zoho alternative". Well, Zoho has a strong support ticket system, even for the free version, and, once it is an important feature for a client of mine (I'm a business consultant), I am now struggling to decide what to recommend, Bitrix vs Zoho or any composition of both.

Anyway, the lack of a support ticket system are pushing me to look for alternatives. I think that this situation may happens more than you can figure out from the requests of the actual and potential clients. Many potential clients will not ask you for clarification or wait for a solution and will simply continue to look for an adequate solution.

After having such a good and complete solution, Betrix24 as it already is, I think it is not a good move do not add the support ticket system to the cloud version. You are saying to potential clients to continue to look for alternatives, and having it in the self-hosted version is not enough because who is looking for a cloud solution will not change to a self-hosted just for that.

Best,

André.
Hi ANDRÉ!

Thanks for your feedback & argumentation. Sure, we understand  that the cloud oriented clients may not change their minds for the self-hosted solution just because this module is not provided in the cloud. I can't say we have this module development planned for the cloud yet, but we defenitely may be looking forward it's implementation in future. I will be able to advise more on this topic in the Q2 2016.

Thank you.

Best,

Yana.
+1
Thanks for your vote Sergio!

Best,

Yana.
Dear Yana,

Give my vote for ticketing system in cloud version. We are system integrator company and we are dealing with Call centers. Ticketing system in cloud version will give us possibility to consider Bitrix as solution for our clients.
Hi Predrag,

Thank you for the vote, we'll take it into account.

Best,

Yana.
It's been a year since this thread was started. Are you able to tell us if you're planning to implement a case management/ticketing system or is this just not possible?

Thanks.

Regards,

Alan
Hi Alan,

We didn't plan to develop the Helpdesk module for the cloud, but we may consider it for future updates in case we see enough demand. Thank you.

Best,

Yana.
This is really important to a lot of people, this is the only item I would really need in a CRM that is currently not in Bitrix. I look forward to having this released.
Hi Sam!

Thanks for your vote on the Helpdesk in the Cloud.

Best,

Yana.
Yana,
  Add my vote to include help desk in the cloud version. This is a very critical functionality for customer facing business.
Edited: Sales Amit Sales Raghu - 02/14/2016 21:38:08
Thanks for your vote Sales Amit Sales Raghu.

Just to bring some light - we are not considering this option implementation at this very moment, but the topic is still open for votes, as we may come back to this suggestion in future. Thank you.

Best,

Yana.
Another vote from me too, this would be a really useful feature for us and the only thing I really see missing at the moment :)

Paul
Dear Yana,

I also give my vote for ticketing system in the cloud version.  :)

We are a business consultancy partner company and we are dealing with some client projects that may be benefited of this ticketing feature, this will give us more elements in order to greatly recommend your system to be considered as a solution for them.

Any updates for this 2016 Q2?

Best,
Hi Paul & Horacio!

Thanks for your votes! No plans at this moment.

Best,

Yana.
+1 here, it is the only feature I am waiting for so taht we will migrate to a paid plan
Thanks for your vote!

Best,

Yana.
And another vote :)

We require "internal" ticketing and help-desk for our cloud instance.

Kind Regards
Hi Jacques,

Thanks for your vote.

Best,

Yana.
Add our vote to this. We desperately need it on Cloud Standard
 Hi Mahmoud,

Helpdesk is not scheduled for the cloud yet, but thanks for your vote!

Best,

Yana.
We have recently launched a cloud based case management/ticketing system . We are interested to explore the opportunity to partner with Bitrix24 to have our solution available to Bitrix24 accounts. Please have a responsible person from Bitrix24 to contact us to discuss more.
Thank you.
Hi Hazem!

Please refer to our partner page here, you can submit your partner application there. We also have REST API available.

Best,

Yana.
+1 for this!
Thanks for the vote, Alvin!

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24