Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Bitrix24 general questions » Give access permission
Pages: 1
RSS
Give access permission
I would like to ask how do I only access a specific employee to only view leads but the employee is inside the employees groups and have the permissions of the manager role , but I don't want this particular employee to have manager permission , But to solely view leads.
Hi Wei,

You will have to exclude this employee from the group(s) which is(are) granted a CRM access role, the reason is that - if a user is assigned various roles (e.g. belongs to workgroup with one CRM access role and also has an individual CRM access role), the user will always be granted the highest level of access allowed by the various roles.

It means you need to give this user an individual access role only. To do that please:
- exclude this employee from the group(s) which is(are) granted a CRM access role
-  create a new role with only "view leads" access
-  give this role to this concrete user.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Hello!Thanks for answer my question about give access permission to employee.

But i still got another problem about this topic, that specific employee is invited as employee ,so this employee is in the employee group.
How do I exclude him from the employee group?I cannot change his employee identity to others identity, so he still in the employee group ,if i delete the employee group,other employees will be affected and cannot use the permission set in the employee group.
Hi wei teng yeo,

To exclude the employee fr om the access permission group - you need to exclude him from the workgroup or department to which this access is granted.

For example, if the access is granted to the workgroup wh ere this employee is a member - please open this group>Actions>edit users>members> tick employee name>actions>remove from the group. That's all, this employee has been excluded from the workgroup and access permissions granted for this group are not spread on this employee anymore.

Another sample is if this employee is inside a department that is granted access permissions, in this case you need to exclude him from this department\move to another department with no crm access rights. To do that please go to Company>employees> find this employee>settings>edit>departments> choose another department to move him to (with no crm access rights) or simply shift him to the upper level of company structure (no department, he will be under director then).

Kind Regards,

Yana.
The employee is just an part time employee,but when he invite as an employee,he straight away inside My company:Employee groups,that is not a workgroup or department.
How do I exclude him from employee group or how do I find the employee group,I cannot find it at anywhere?
the picture below is the my company:employee what I mean

Hi,

If users are invited to the portal as employees, they are bound to the 'My company:Employee' group. The only one way to remove users from this group is to dismiss users. In your case, it is better to set access permissions based on users, departments and workgroups, but not on user groups.
Hi,
Thanks for your reply,now I am success to solve the problem about the part time employee.

But why that part time employee cannot convert lead or junk lead when I set a role to him,that role set as just can read and add leads .
I change access denied to personal.
Hi,

why that part time employee cannot convert lead or junk lead when I set a role to him,that role set as just can read and add leads .
To be able to convert - the access must be set as "edit". Please advise if your question was about something different.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Hi, in order to restrict access to some files in the company drive, I am assigning the employees to different departments.I have noticed, for the same user, something that looks like a contradiction as shown in the images attached: same employee but different departments shown.
Actually, the employee has access to all the files.

How can I edit the departments an employees is part of?
Thanks

Hi Paolo,

Due to your screenshot these are not simply different departments but main department (Supervisione...) -subdepartment (Fabrica)-sub-sub-department (Scansione). If you need different groups of employees to have different rights to docs - you need to create one-level departments with different rights. For example:

(Supervisione...) -(Fabrica)-(Scansione)
(Supervisione...) - (Fabrica)- (new)
etc.

or simply
(Supervisione 1)
(Supervisione 2)

This is necessary because the rule is -  if a user is assigned various roles (e.g. belongs to workgroup (departments) with different CRM access roles), the user will always be granted the highest level of access allowed by the various roles. In your sample (screenshot) this user will belong to all of these 3 groups just because these groups are head group-daughter group structure.

Please advise if the solution helped.

Regards,

Yana.
To edit the emloyee's belonging to the group please go to Company>Employees>click settings icon next to the employee's name>Edit.  In the departments line please choose the necessary department.

If you need to edit the departments structure please go to Company>Company Structure> here you can add new departments or edit existing ones.

Sincerely,

Yana.
OK, now it's clear how you manage the departments!
Actually I miss one more thing: if you look at my screenshots I am trying to hide the folder "cartella segreta" to the people in the department "scansione documenti" by setting the access rules of that folder ( I gave access to the people of a parallel department, on a different company branch). Nevertheless they can access the folder. What do I miss?

Thanks
Dear Paolo,

I can propose you 2 solutions to solve your task: to start with Company Drive - this is a document library that is common for all users of Bitrix24, though you can set several restrictions here. Please note that access rights given to the Company Drive will be inherited by its folders (like it is written in your screenshot sample  "all authorized users"=edit" - inherited from Company drive).

1) you can create a group for the limited amount of users (invite them to the group as group members) and make the group private with access denied to other users - and upload and store necessary docs there.

2) you can restrict access to Company Drive and its folders:

You would have to change access permissions to the Company Drive in general (because due to your screenshot there is a line  "all authorized users"=edit" - that access rule is inherited from Company drive access general settings -  this line gives all your portal's users access to this folder)

Please note that access permissions work according to this rule:

if a user is assigned various roles (e.g. belongs to workgroup (departments) with different CRM access roles), the user will always be granted the highest level of access allowed by the various roles.

This means you need to make sure that the user from group "scansione documenti" is not among any users\ groups\departments whom you give access to the Company Drive. In other words access permissions to particular folders inside Company Drive can be extended to specific groups or users but not limited because of this rule. This means you can give your Company Drive quite restricted access but extend it to special folders inside.

Hope the above mentioned will help, feel free to ask for further assistance if needed.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Good morning, I need some help with the employees access. I need to configure the access for employees in the way that they mustn't see skills like a manager, for example, they mustn't see the part of company, license, etc. Thanks for your help.
Hi Verisure!

Unfortunately access permissions can be configured for the whole entity of contacts (companies, leads) & cannot be divided between entity's fields. This means if the user has access to the particular company - he\she will have access to all fields of this CRM item - there is no technical possibility to hide definite fields of the item from particular users at the moment.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24