Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Bitrix24 general questions » Bitrix in French Language ?
Pages: 1 2 Next
RSS
Bitrix in French Language ?, When it will be available ?
Hello,

I want to know if Bitrix is available in French Language ?

Thanks a lot
Have a good day,
OK thanks for your response.
I will wait for the French Cloud version.

Thanks
Hi,

I'm waiting for French language too !
I currently use Insightly. You can add migration support.

Thanks

Your message has been moderated. Please no promotions for other services at this forum.
Edited: Bertrand - 10/15/2014 15:41:51
Hi Bertrand,

Thanks for the suggestion & vote on the French localization.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Hi, I am also hoping for a french version soon!  Thanks!
Hi François!

We hope Bitrix24 Cloud French will be launched in 2015 (first half).

Kind Regards,

Yana.
We're also looking at Bitrix for our SMB intranet need, but we do indeed need a french version.  As for cyber-essence, they seem dead, the website doesn't show up.
For French version inquries please contact our partner in France - Nibux:

http://www.nibux.com
sales@nibux.com

Best,

Yana.
Hi,

What about the french version of Bitrix? The french partner doesn't seem to be reachable.

Regards,

Florentin
Hi Florentin,

Thanks for reporting this to us, we'll see with them.

Best,

Yana.
Dear Florentin,

I'be just noticed that this is anold post that refers to our old partner, please contact our new partner in France:

http://www.nibux.com/
sales@nibux.com

Best,

Yana.
Yana Prokopets wrote:
Hi    François!

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Hello,

Any news on this subject?  
Hi!

Our partner is working on it (self-hosted version), probably by the end of 2016.

Best,

Yana.
Hello Yana Prokopets,
I'm also 'extremely' interested in the Cloud version in French since my collaborators are Frenchspeaking, they do not speak English at all. So, we have to wait for the French version before we can start working together via Bitrix. I contacted Nibux twice a couple of months ago, no answer at all. They must be very busy  :).  
Edited: Myriam Luzeka - 09/22/2015 01:06:43
Hi Myriam!

We are sorry you had this experience with our partners - could you please email us at info (at) bitrix24 (dot) com - we'll get you introduced to our partner.

Best,

Yana.  
We are still expecting an answer of your partner because we subscribe to your solution but we're waiting your french language to allow external users...
Is it possible for you to retreive the french language and to apply it to our bitrix24 account?  
As for Bitrix24 cloud French version - we expect to have it next year

As for Bitrix24 self-hosted version - we hope to release it till the end of the year

Best,

Yana.
Yana Prokopets wrote:
Hi    François!

Kind Regards,

Yana.
But you said this previously and now, you're expecting it for next year?
It's really mandatory for us and we chose bitrix for it capacities but also for that.

Could you at least provide the version already made by your partner?
Dear Florentin,

Which version are you using - cloud or self-hosted?

Yana.
Hi,

The cloud one.

My portal account : portal.isolutions.fr
The point is we can't release French localization for individual cloud account - due to some tech reasons - I'm afraid you'll need to wait untill we will release it for all cloud accounts.

Best,

Yana.
Dear Yana Prokopets,
I will email to the given address. Looking forward to it, thank you.
Dear Yana,

If your french partner finally answer and tell the french cloud version is available in their infrastructure.
Is it possible to move our cloud account in bitrix24 in theirs? (keeping our data and domain redirection and so on)

For all the next features and release, do you have any roadmap you could share with us? Because, it's very annoying to know that without announcement, for the french version, you'll have a one year delay.

Anyway thanks a lot for your reactive support! Very appreciated!
Dear Florentin,

French partners could have helped with the sekf-hosted solution only, as for the cloud - you have to wait untill it will be rolled out for all Bitrix24 users, I'm afraid. We are working tight with our French partners on the French localization - cloud is estimated to appear first Q 2016

Best,

Yana.
Ok, understood! We're impatient to see our bitrix portal in French Q1 2016!

Did you see my message regarding a user roadmap for Bitrix next features? Do you have an external one?

Best,
Florentin
We don't have that (what we have is our internal system not allowed outside). But we always welcome reviews & suggestions here in the forums.  :)

Best,

Yana.
Hi Yana,

We saw in your partner directory that you don't have french partners anymore.

We're a french company looking for opportunities. Are you interested in exchanging with us about that?
It'll solve our problem of french version and you could have a french partner :D
Hi Florentin!

Sure, we would be happy to have a new partner, please note we are looking for a technically skilled partners who will be able to support the localization & clients in future. More on our partner program here.

Best,

Yana
Hi again Yana,

We're softwares and dashboards company. So we're going to apply in a near future. (tomorrow or wednesday)

Best
Florentin

Ok, thanks.  :)
Bonjour Florentin,

Ravis d'apprendre ça. D'autant que Nibux à son adresse postale à 17km de la vôtre.  Il y a peut-être une possiblité de reprendre facilement une partie du travail qu'ils ont (peut-être) initié. Espérons-le car leur site web ne fonctionne plus depuis quelques semaines.

---

Hello Florentin,

Delighted to learn that. Especially as Nibux is at 17km from you. There may be a possibility to easily take some of the work they have ( perhaps) initiated . Let's hope so because their website no longer works for several weeks.
Hi Florentin!

Have you applied for our partner program already or not (we have a big amount of application & don't want to loose yours  :) )

Best,

Yana.
Hi Yana,

We're currently in a big project ending next week. The bitrix partner program is my next subject so you have our application in the next week.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bonjour Lionel,

C'est effectivement ce que nous avions vu, nous avons même été sur place sans succès.
Ce n'est pas grave, nous essayerons de reprendre leurs travaux.

Best
Florentin
Excellente nouvelle Florentin, je suis un partenaire Bitrix24 au Québec et je compte très bien faire de même que vous pour la traduction en français.
Si je peux vous aider, ceci serait très gentil.

Nous sommes une équipe de 15 développeurs alors notre équipe peut répondre à la demande certainement.
Car effectivement, je n’ai jamais eu les nouvelles de Nibux depuis 3 mois. Ils ne m’ont jamais répondu.

Alors, je peux peu faire quoi que ce soit pour que la version arrive plus vite, faite-moi signe je suis disponible.
Merci.

Didier Lachapelle
Edited: Didier Lachapelle - 10/16/2015 17:31:26
Bonjour à tous,
Hi everyone,
Bonjour Yana,
Hi Yana,

Il y a quelques jours mon collaborateur en Afrique a ouvert un compte Bitrix cloud par inadvertance (il lui suffisait de repondre a mon invitation pour rejoindre mon organisation) et a ma grande surprise l'interface etait en francais!! Nous avons effectue un partage d'ecran pour que je vois cela de mes propres yeux. Pourtant, malgre mes recherches, je ne trouve pas cette langue disponible. Y a-t'il quelqu'un qui peut eclaircir ce mystere svp?
A couple of days ago, my collaborator in Africa inadvertently created a new cloud Bitrix account (he only had to accept my invitation to join my org). To my surprise, his interface was in French!! We shared screens so I could see it with my own eyes. However, I was unable to find this language in the list. Is there anybody who can shed some light on this mistery please?
Merci d'avance!
Cheers!
Hi Myriam!

We are working on the French localization for the self-hosted verison to start with, not sure how this happend, could you please email us with screenshots. Thank you!

Best,

Yana.
Hi,

We are a French company, very interesting by your product. We have tested dozens of competitors, and you are the best for our needs. But we need the French localization to adopt it, because the majority of our 200 users cannot read english.
Do you have an ETA for this localization ? Can we help to speed up the translation ?
We're also interested in a french localization. We're professional content writers in Québec, maybe we could help with the localization.
Hi!

We are finalizing the self-hosted version localization (we are in the testing phase), it will available in 2016 (winter-spring). We also have plans for the cloud French localization for spring 2016.

We would liek to thank all topic contributors for the patience & hope to present the localization asap.

Best,

Yana.
Thank you Yana for your answer.
I don't think we could wait until spring. Unless there is a beta or incomplete version before, I'm afraid we'll have to choose another product :(
You have German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, even Ukranian.  It seems ridiculous I cannot add a French speaking cloud user. You said French would be added in early 2015.  Soon it will be early 2016.

What is the problem?
Edited: Chris Lasham - 12/10/2015 13:15:22
Bonjour à tous,

Je rédige en français car visiblement ce sujet n'intéresse que nous.

Je constate que nous sommes nombreux à attendre sur cette version française. Des volontaires se sont avancés au cours du temps mais pour l'instant on ne voit rien venir.

Je n'ai qu'une seule question: qui travaille actuellement sur cette traduction?

Personne ?

je peux comprendre; 27'000 chaines à traduire c'est pas rien. Même en ne prenant qu'une minute par phrase, c'est 450 heures de boulot soit 12 semaines pour les français, 10 pour les Helvètes ... ah non, ils sont Suisses donc 12 semaines aussi :-)

Ok, on part de zéro. J'ai une petite idée mais c'est assez ...sale.

1) Exporter les fichiers de langue de Bitrix ( il y a un lien pour ça dans l'application ). on se retrouve avec pleins de fichiers dans lesquelles on trouve les chaines à traduire. Quelque chose du genre:

$MESS["AD_PUBLIC_ICON_EDIT_BANNER"] = "Edit this banner";
$MESS["AD_PUBLIC_ICON_BANNER_LIST"] = "Filtered banner list";

2) injecter dans une base de données le chemin du fichier, l'index du tableau et sa valeur en anglais
3) passer  la valeur en anglais à google Translate*
4) la stocker la chaine en retour dans un champ de la base de données
5) retoucher les phrases à la main (Google ne fait pas tout)
6) régénérer les fichiers de langues

Finalement on se retrouve avec une version "française"" de Bitrix.

Le point 5 qui permettrait à chacun de venir "améliorer" manuellement la traduction. Ce sera de doute façon indispensable car certaines valeurs contiennent des variables... que Google risque de traduire aussi. Et il faut aussi que ce soit syntaxiquement correct, ce que Google ne sait pas faire.

Les points 1 a 4 sont réalisables durant les fêtes de Noël sans nécessiter un investissement conséquent. Ce travail sera mis à disposition sur un site Internet afin que chacun puisse venir contribuer au point 5. Ce sera le plus long et nécessitera la bonne volonté de chacun et finalement,  le point 6 sera "cliquable" permettant à chacun de récupérer la version traduite quand il veut.

Votre point de vue est le bienvenu. De bonnes idées aussi. Des liens sur des outils facilitant la traduction également. Bref, il faut avancer.

Au plaisir de vous lire.

Lionel

*) en fait, on va lui passer des pages complètes parce que le nombre de sollicitation du moteur est limité.
Edited: Lionel Capt - 12/11/2015 20:53:57
Bonjour Lionel,

Pour se lancer dans une telle entreprise, j'imagine que vous êtes déjà équipé de Bitrix ?
À part le manque de traduction Française, vous êtes satisfait de cette solution ? On peut en parler en privé ? Je suis à la recherche de retour d'expérience sur les solutions d'intranets sociaux d'entreprise...

Sylvain.
good morning Yana Prokopets,

we have a problem in BITRIX24 login. ME AND MY friend has bitrix accounts, my name is narasimha reddy and my friend name is sailaja kasana, yesterday
 i loogged in with my friend sailaja's laptop and then i am logged out after that she  tries to login now but her account doesn't accept the login credentials. It displays as INCORRECT  
MAIL ID AND PASSWORD, at that movement her account was not treated to login but my id was present in that.
Hi Yana Prokopets,

What's the meaning of the below image and what is this problem in that,
          please help us we are facing a lot of this type of problems in our organization. please guide about it and tell me the respective solution.    
image001.png (144.24 Kb)
You have German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, even Ukranian.  It seems ridiculous I cannot add a French speaking cloud user. You said French would be added in early 2015.  Soon it will be early 2016.  What is the problem?
Hi Chris, the problem is that we are still in the testing phase, unfortunately we don't have own French speaking office & this process is performed via our partners, we do hope to be able to release the self-hosted version in a couple of month and cloud version - probably spring 2016.

we have a problem in BITRIX24 login. ME AND MY friend has bitrix accounts, my name is narasimha reddy and my friend name is sailaja kasana, yesterday   i loogged in with my friend sailaja's laptop and then i am logged out after that she  tries to login now but her account doesn't accept the login credentials. It displays as INCORRECT   MAIL ID AND PASSWORD, at that movement her account was not treated to login but my id was present in that.
Please email us with your Bitrix24 intranet name and both email addresses

Best,

Yana.
Hi,

Any news about the the self-hosted version in French ?
Hi Sylvain,

We plan to add it this year (can't promise exact dates as it turned out to be longer that we've expected).

Best,

Yana.
Hello,

Any news for the French version?
We hope this fall, we are testing the localization already.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1 2 Next
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24