Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Communication tools » Email integration into my regular email account
Pages: 1
RSS
Email integration into my regular email account
Hi,

When using a project management software (basecamp), that i used years ago, users were able to send and receive emails from their regular email client (mine is MacMail but others used Outlook etc) or from within the tool in the web browser and all of these emails would be logged within the PM tool. There was no need to fully integrate my entire mailbox just those emails that were specific to the project being managed.

Can i do a similar thing with Bitrix24? if so how?

Many thanks
Shane
Hi Shane!

Bitrix24 does not currently support adding items though email (e.g. emailing a task, message, comment, etc) or collecting emails related to the definite project. We'll add it to our features requests. Thank you.
Kind Regards,

Yana.
Hi, thanks for the response. perhaps a better question is; how best to communicate with team members via bitrix? is there something that would serve us in a similar way to the above type of comms? Nowadays there are so many ways to communicate.

thanks
Shane
Hi Shane!

I guess Activity Stream messages - is quite convenient way, you can address the messages to all users, department, workgroup (s). If users will set email notifications about new messages - they will get email notifications as well. Group chat & video conferencing can be an additional channel of communication.

Moreover, if you are working on a task with your colleagues - you can comment on the task within the task interface - this comment will immediately appear in Activity Stream of your coworker who re involved.
Kind Regards,

Yana.  
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24