Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Communication tools » Calender Comments Notifications - How To Unable ?
Pages: 1
RSS
Calender Comments Notifications - How To Unable ?
Hi Yana,

We never receive any notifications when we comment on event on any of our personal, company or work group calenders. Can you advise how to unable this ?

BR - BM
Hi Bernard!

Each user can configure notifications in "Configure notifications" menu under profile icon options.

Please note that if you add users as guest to the event - and they confirm their attendance - these users will get a new comment notification.

When you add new event to the workgroup - the group's members won't get a notification, neither they will get a new comment to this event notification. If you want particular users to get group events & group events comments notifications - you will need to add them as guests to the event in particular.

Best,

Yana.
Hi Yana,

This is exactly what I mean --> "When you add new event to the work group - the group's members won't get a notification, neither they will get a new comment to this event notification. If you want particular users to get group events & group events comments notifications - you will need to add them as guests to the event in particular."

We have created a "Shipment" group calender to keep track of all the our Courier/Air & Sea Shipments (2 entries/events per shipment, Departure and Arrival Dates. There can be 10 entries every week).  So this is a working tool and notifications when someone puts a comment is important for everyone to know about it.  It should work same as tasks.  I don't want to each time to have have one person invite as guests all other person within same work group - it defies the fundamental purpose of the work group altogether!!

OPTION 2 - If I create the shipment calender in my calender and give each person access, I suppose it will not change anything right ?

I really think this general notification option should be added in your future updates for calender. Having comments without notifications is illogical to me.

BR - BM
Unfortunately you're right the second option won't help. I've passed your suggestion to the devs, thank you.

Best,

Yana.
Thanks Yana.  Please keep me posted.

BR - BM
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24