Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Communication tools » Cannot call +[area code][phone #] because this route is unavailable.
Pages: 1
RSS
Cannot call +[area code][phone #] because this route is unavailable., can't click and dial local numbers from my contact list in bitrix24 :(
I get the error "Cannot call +[area code][phone #] because this route is unavailable." when I click on a local number in my Bitrix24 CRM (it shows the actual phone # in the error; masked in this description). If I dial the same number with an added "1" as the prefix (long-distance), manually from the bitrix24 dial pad, the phone call goes through.

How do I get bitrix24 to dial a local number without treating it like a long-distance call and adding "1" on the front of every phone number I have in my contact list (not a valid option for me and all employees).

I like the full-featured capabilities of bitrix24! Really hopeful that you have a configuration option or something to make local phone calls possible :)

Thanks!
Hi Steve!

All numders must be in the international format, I'm afraid. Thanks for the kind words on Bitrix24!

Best,

Yana.
How can you update all numbers on the database to include a +44 and remove the first 0 from the original number? I'm having the same issue when dialling from the crm as all number are a UK nation format ie. 020 7940 1910 but for Bitrix, it should be +44 20 7940 1910

Thanks
Hi Paul,

We work worldwide with telephony services, so international format is required (other formats not technically supported, I'm afraid).

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24