Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Communication tools » what is the difference between myworkspace activity stream vs Conversations>
Pages: 1
RSS
what is the difference between myworkspace activity stream vs Conversations>
what is the difference between myworkspace activity stream vs Conversations>
Hi Great Ancheta!

Main Activity Stream section includes conversations (AS messages) & notifications (tasks notifications, worktime & workreports notifications, etc.). When Conversations show only Activity stream messages.

Best,

Yana.
Can you view the Main Activity Stream on IOS devices?  I'm not seeing an option under CRM to view all the activity... it appears I'm limited to my personal stream, is this accurate?

Thank You.
Hi!

You should be able to see all Activity Stream posts on your mobile app as well. Please make sure you haven't applied filter above the stream - if you see My above the stream. click on it to choose Activity Stream.

Best,

Yana.
After a fresh install and on two different devices, I select the following menu options (see attached).

I don't see a filter option anywhere... and as you can see, the stream is blank.  If I post a topic here, I see it on other mobile platforms, however; it does not show in the website portal (which has considerable content).

Thoughts?

Thank You.
I can only suggest 2 thing:
- you either have logged in under a different user
- or (if login is correct) - you are facing a tech issue.

Please report this problem to our Helpdesk.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24