Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Communication tools » Department Email Queue and Help Desk
Pages: 1
RSS
Department Email Queue and Help Desk, I need to know how to queue department emails to agents
Hi
I am new with using Bitrix. I am trying to figure out if this is something my company can use and so far so good. I am impressed. I signed up for the free version and I am looking to upgrade to the professional version but there are two things that my company really needs and cannot work without. So before I upgrade, I would like to know if you have the following.

1. I appreciate that I can integrate my company domain to bitrix24 and have individual emails for each employee. My company also has department emails such as sales@mycompany.com. It is really important for us to receive department emails and have them queued to agents that are available in the specific department. I like the open channels option but that is only for digital communications. Is there a way to achieve this in bitrix24. Is there an app that we can get that queues department emails to the agents. Please advise on a possible solution for this issue as I have not seen it in bitrix24.

2. My company needs a customer resolution desk/IT help desk. I know you have that in the self hosted version but is there a way to achieve this in the cloud version. Again, is there an app that might be able to have a help desk solution to the bitrix24 cloud version.

Thanks for helping
Hi Tiza,

1 - each user can connect 1 email address to Bitrix24 CRM via Settings > Email integration. Only 1 email address can be connected for each user.

2 - you're right. Helpdesk is available in the self-hosted version only.

I can recommend to contact one of our partners to see what they can possible propose as a customization.

Best,

Yana.
Thank you very much for your response. I am talking to some of the Bitrix partners and it looks like my requests can be customized. Thank you very much.
Good to know  :)
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24