Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Communication tools » GoDaddy IMAP - Authentication error: The server returned an unknown response.
Pages: 1
RSS
GoDaddy IMAP - Authentication error: The server returned an unknown response., Unable to connect to GoDaddy IMAP server
Hi,

I am unable to configure my account with work with IMAP service offered by GoDaddy's email service.
MS Outlook on my laptop and Android Mail client on my Phone are working perfectly with the same settings.

GoDaddy Configuration Instructions: http://support.godaddy.com/help/article/4714/setting-up-your-email-address-with-imap
Hi Rajib,

Please submit a ticket to our Help Desk (with this screenshot).
Kind Regards,

Yana.
Has this issue been resolved, I'm also experiencing the same problem.
Hi Scott,

IMAP issues are assisted via our Helpdesk, please submit a ticket, thank you!

Best,

Yana.
Same problem with GoDaddy IMAP.
Hi Aleksey,

Please report this to the Helpdesk, thank you.

Best,

Yana.
We're having the same issue.  The response we get from the Helpdesk is: “Please, check settings of server or ask your provider about this error.”

This is known as "The Run Around".

Please advise how to fix the issue or what steps Bitrix is taking to resolve what is obviously a common problem.
imap.secureserver.ne does not support unsecure connection authorization. Please try 993 port &  "Use SSL: Yes".

Thank you.

Best,

Yana.

The Gmail attaching process is returning an error... Any idea why?
Edited: David Afonso - 09/02/2015 03:58:21
Hi David!

Have you checked this FAQ?

Best,

Yana.
I'm having the same issue with IMAP and Godaddy. Has anyone resolved this issue? Can you please advise?

Thank you.
Hi Dean!

Best,

Yana.
Hi people,

If you have problems with Gmail all you need to check is if your 2 step verification is turned on.
If so you need to create an App pasword and use that pass that Google generates insteda of your  
gmail pass while connecting it with your bitrix
I am having the same issue with GoDaddy IMAP connection. Microsoft Outlook setup in 2 minutes and worked perfectly. This appears to be an issue with your app not GoDaddy.
Hi,

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24