Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Projects and collaboration » Time spent -report & Gantt printing
Pages: 1
RSS
Time spent -report & Gantt printing
Hi!

Can I make a report, where you can see each "Time spent" row fr om a project? Our customer demands quite detailed reports.

Also, I didn't find a place wh ere I could print project Gantt chart?

Br,

Simo
Hi Simo,

Yes, please try "Task resource tracking report" (Tasks>Reports) - just specify the filters, e.g. project is equal to..., time period, etc. Please note that if you need the time spent on tasks to be included in the report you need when creating  anew task - mark "track time spent" option, then when you'll start working with this task you'll "start time tracker" green tab instead of simple "start" one. These data will be displayed in the report after.
Gantt chart cannot be printed unfortunately, I'll pass your suggestion to the development team. Thank you.

Yana.
Hi!

I can see the total time spent, but not the individual rows. For example, we need mark how much time we've spent on 1st floor planning, 2nd floor and so on.

I see what you mean, actually it seems logical the way the system counts the time - as you may be interrupted while executing the task, or just pause it for a while, that is why the total amount of time spent for the task to be fulfilled is calculated. I suggest you may create several tasks or one task with several subtasks to be able to track time spent on them separately, does this solution suite you?
Hi,

sub-tasks could be a part of the solution, but a report with detailed time spent -information is also useful in our internal supervising. From there we could see what each employee has done during the week, each day.

Because the data exists, it would be nice to include it in reports. Now we have to copy-paste it to excel.
Because the data exists, it would be nice to include it in reports. Now we have to copy-paste it to excel.
I see, thanks for the suggestion.

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24