Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Projects and collaboration » Filter(s) lost when opening a task with subtask
Pages: 1
RSS
Filter(s) lost when opening a task with subtask, A filter set in the main tasks list is lost (no more active) when a task with subtasks is clicked and open
I start the main task list with this scenario where the filter means "show all not completed tasks":

Then I click on a task with subtask....

Two problems:
1) All tasks that should be excluded by the filter (the completed ones, in this case) are anyway shown
2) there's no way to set the filter again: no "filter" option in the main tool bar...

Any planned improvement?
Thanks!
Edited: Sergio Sardo - 09/07/2014 21:44:35
The filter for subtasks option is not available unfortunately, I've added your vote for this feature. Thank you.

Yana.
OK, but it doesn't either keep the filter set on the main page.
If a user sets a filter fr om the main task list, and no filters could be set by users for subtask, then the original filter should be kept until the user changes it again.
Who works with a deep tree tasks structure, wh ere the real tasks are at leaf level, could have really discomforts, it's absolutely a not user-friandly scenario...
Thanks anyway
Hi Sergio,
If a user sets a filter fr om the main task list, and no filters could be set by users for subtask, then the original filter should be kept until the user changes it again.
I agree, thanks for mentioning, we'll take this into account.

Who works with a deep tree tasks structure, wh ere the real tasks are at leaf level, could have really discomforts, it's absolutely a not user-friandly scenario...

We'll try to pay attention to all tasks section inconveniencies you've reported, I can only advise we'll polish this part a bit later. But thank you for reporting.

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24