Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Projects and collaboration » Why does my employee have to approve a project comment before it shows up for him?
Pages: 1
RSS
Why does my employee have to approve a project comment before it shows up for him?
My employee, who is also set as an admin, has to "approve" every comment I add to a workgroup, before it shows up in his stream of that workgroup. Is there anyway to avoid that? I post a comment in the workgroup, and select him in the "to" field. I want that comment to show up when he goes to the workgroup, but it does not, he has to go to his alerts to see the message, approve it and then it shows up.
Hi Joseph!

Please check workgroup setting>feture settings>conversations> options about premoderated posts.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Yana Prokopets wrote:
Hi Joseph!

Please check workgroup setting>feture settings>conversations> options about premoderated posts.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Thanks. I see a bunch of settings there, but which one do I change, and what do I change it to that will allow my messages to show up in a workgroup without the user having to approve it before it shows up in his view?
You can  set most of the options = all group members, except for e.g. options related to remoderate\moderate. Most important e.g. create posts = all gorup members, create comments = all group members.

Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24