Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Projects and collaboration » Data export
Pages: 1
RSS
Data export
Hi,

Can I export all data from an intranet in any way?

If I decide to stop using of birth and move to others, how can I take data to migration.

I think this portability will be a first or last check point before try any service.
Hi Beomsu!

You can export CRM lists of leads\contacts\companies\deals to Excel\CSV, Ivoices & Quotes can be export in Excel\CSV in bulk or individually in PDF. Bitrix24 Drive files can be easily synchronized to your computer. Employees list can be exported to Excel\Outlook. Tasks list export is not supported currently.  

Kind Regards,

Yana.  
Hi there,

We are currently working on two systems so I need to export the data and consolidate it with the old system from time to time. I managed to export my contact but none of my custom fields information came out in the export.

Is there a way to ensure I can export all of the data out of my custom fields?

Thanks
Hi Dylan!

To be able to export CRM items custom fields you need to configure current list view first. Open the list of CRM items (e.g. Leads), click edit list > list columns > choose the fields you want to be exported > click Apply (see the screenshot here).

Best,

Yana.
Hi there,

I'm trying to export companies data, including the field 'Company details' > 'Legal Person', because I need the VAT number of the companies.
In the 'list columns' I don't see this field. How can I add it to the CSV export ?

Thanks
Best,
Dimitri
Hi Dimitri,

Please contact our Helpdesk, they will assist. Thank you.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24