Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Projects and collaboration » Outlook integration
Pages: 1
RSS
Outlook integration, outlook integration
is it possible to fully integrate the bitrix24 like insightly to outlook? not only calender but also tagging emails, opening opportunities directly from outlook, etc.
Hi Miki!

No, only Bitrix24 calendar can be connected to Outlook. (Also tasks can be exported to Outlook, CRM contacts can be exported too)

Best,

Yana.
Yana, do you expect to open leads and other things from outlook with a simple button? Saleforces has it and it´s a very powerful tool.
Hi Agustin!

Notin this fall release, can't say for the future, I'll pass the suggestion to the devs. Thank you.

BTW - as an alternative Send&Save email integration can be used for new leads creation.

Best,

Yana.
Thanks Yana, I apologize for the begginer question but could you explain me this:

"BTW - as an alternative Send&Save email integration can be used for new leads creation"
Sure, I've meant CRM>Settings>Email integration (see Saving incoming email in the CRM here) - you can connect your company's sales email address with Bitrix24 CRM - new emails sent from unrecognized by the CRM email addresses - will be forced to Bitrix24 CRM as new leads.

Best,

Yana.
Yana, yes! I´ll do it and I have some questions about that:

- Incomings emails, that is registered as Company, contact or leads will be automaticaly stored in bitrix24 as a story line?
- I register my email, and one of my employees wants to do the same but he couldn´t because he needed administrator properties (I didn´t find how to authorize only to do that). I gave administrator properties, he puts his email but....change my email by himself. The question is....how can I put one email integration for each employee?

Best regards
I register my email, and one of my employees wants to do the same
Unfortunately this option works for 1 common email address per 1 intranet only

Incomings emails, that is registered as Company, contact or leads will be automaticaly stored in bitrix24 as a story line?
not exactly as a storyline, they will be added as new activity of new email type. In the example below - you'll see new lead that has been created automatically with other emails sent from him displayed in the Activity Stream as new activities:

Also all emails will be reflected in History & Activity sections.

Yana.
Yana, let me understand. Why we cannot put for each user/employee their own email? How they can follow their leads or if one Customer calls and you want to see what the story of the issue that he´s taking about, how can you manage that?
A CRM is to take care of the Customer relationship and Bitrix surely has a another way to do it. Do you understand my point?

I apologize for so many question but I´m analyzing to implement Bitrix24 in our small bussiness and I want to understand how to make some things.

Coming back to the email integration for each user, have you plan to do it in the future? Do you have a list of future improvements in Bitrix and when would you implement it?
Hi Agustin!

As for the CRM & email integration - currently only one common email address (e.g. sales@companyname.com) can be integrated to the CRM. Each user can also connect own email address to Bitrix24 Webmail under My Workspace>Mail - but this part has no integration with the CRM.

Our next release will take place this fall - I cannot say what exact features will be added, unfortunately.

Best,

Yana.
hi, i connected every calendar (meetings, calls etc) of bitrix24 to outlook calendar, but not "mytask" calendar.
i'm not able to link mytask calendar to outlook calendar.
help
Hi Diego,

Bitrix24 tasks can only be exported to Outlook. you also cannot connect Outlook to My tasks calendar.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24