Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Projects and collaboration » Import contacts in iOS or Android
Pages: 1
RSS
Import contacts in iOS or Android
Hello,
I am trying to import Bitrix Leads (or even Contacts) into my mobile devices (iPhone 6 / Note 3) and I've tried the two methods I learnt about here : exporting everything to CSV and importing in Google Contacts, but there are some note fields with line breaks that mess up the import, and then the CardDAV method that works, but imports only the contacts of the Bitrix administrators, and not the Contacts I have created promoting some of my Leads to Contacts.
What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance for any help!

--
Claudio
Hi Claudio!

Please explain more - what task are you going to solve ? Do you want to import leads list to your Bitrix24 CRM? (in web version) or are you trying to establish B24 synchronization with your mobile device? Please note that this is one-way integration, that is, contacts are loaded to the mobile device from Bitrix24, but cannot be loaded to it from the device.

You may find this Import FAQ helpful.

Best,

Yana.
Yana, thank you for the quick answer.

What I am trying to do is a one-way import of all my Contacts, that are on Bitrix, to my mobile device(s). I will be traveling often and I want my leads and contacts emails, mobile numbers etc. (that are now stored on Bitrix) to be imported to my mobile device's Contacts, so I can call them on the phone etc. without having to look at Bitrix.
As I said in my first post, I can sort of do this via CardDAV, but only the Bitrix admin contacts are imported on my phone (I mean the data of my 3 colleagues that are also admins of my Bitrix). All the others (which are mostly Leads that I promoted to Contacts) do not appear.
Can you help me? Thank you again!
Best,

--
Claudio
I see now, the reason is the CalDav sync is for employee structure only (coworkers contacts), CRM is not supported in this direction. You can only export your Bitrix24 lists of CRM records to Excel or CSV in the web & after that somehow move this Excel file to your mobile phone - e.g. you can upload this export file to your Bitrix24 Drive in the web version & then download it to your phone from the mobile app.

Best,

Yana.
Claudio Tassitano wrote:
Hello,
I am trying to import Bitrix Leads (or even Contacts) into my mobile devices (iPhone 6 / Note 3) and I've tried the two methods I learnt about here : exporting everything to CSV and importing in Google Contacts, but there are some note fields with line breaks that mess up the import, and then the CardDAV method that works, but imports only the contacts of the Bitrix administrators, and not the Contacts I have created promoting some of my Leads to Contacts.
What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance for any help!

--
Claudio
Dear friend,
I want to provide you a simple way to solve this problem. Just try Phone Transfer. It can not only help you copy contacts to your iPhone 6 / Note 3 but also enables you to transfer text messages, photos, videos, music, app, call logs, calendar, apps data, and more data type in batches with one click.
I really hope this can give you a hand.

Christian Hannah
Edited: B24_7086919 - 07/01/2016 09:37:36 (improve)
When I imported the file on my phone, the contacts are messed up.
Please contact our Helpdesk with details.

Best,

Yana.  
Yana Prokopets wrote:
Please contact our  Helpdesk  with details.

Best,

Yana.
Thanks, i will do that.
B24_9260688 wrote:
Me too , as i know . it depends on how to transfer contacts or which tool do you use  ,  
Edited: B24_13764667 - 07/03/2017 04:54:47
B24_13764667 wrote:
     Quote         B24_9260688  wrote:
Me too , as i know . it depends on how to transfer contacts or which tool do you use  ,  
https://www.mobiledic.com/android-topic/transfer-contacts-from-iphone-to-samsung-galaxy-s5.html
When transferring data , if the save data on the phone are messed up ,it means that the operating procedure is not correct ,
Edited: B24_14270215 - 08/12/2017 09:27:59
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24