Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Projects and collaboration » Start new task in full task form?
Pages: 1
RSS
Start new task in full task form?
Is there a way to configure my "New Task" button to automatically start in "Full Task Form" every time, rather than having to manually click that option?

Thanks
Hi Carl!

Unfortunately not, tasks section does not support this type of default view configuration.

Best,

Yana.
OK thanks.
Hi Yana,

+1. I was going to ask for the same exact thing.

For me the reason is that for 90% of our tasks we MUST link to at least one CRM item.  The CRM item can only added only in the full task form. So to create every single task we have to click 2 times.

Otherwise is there a way to configure or a work around for this ?

BR - BM
Thanks Bernard!

We will take this into account for sure, thank you!

Best,

Yana.
Bernard Malletwrote:
Otherwise is there a way to configure or a work around for this ?
Not sure if it helps, but you can create a task from within a CRM item's form or by selecting an item in a grid view. In such case the task is linked to the item automatically.
Hi Admin Admin,

I can't find the "CRM item's form" you mentioned on the system, nor understand your meaning of "Item".

BR - Bernard
By an "item" I mean a lead, a contact, a deal, etc. By a "grid view" I mean the screen listng all your items in a given category (the one you see when you click, for instance, CRM/Deals). By an "item's form" I mean the screen in which an item's details can be seen/edited (the one you see when you click, for instance, CRM/Deals and then one of your deals). If you create a task from within one of these screens, it will be automatically linked  to the item.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24