Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Projects and collaboration » Wiki keeps saying "page text is empty" when I try to publish
Pages: 1
RSS
Wiki keeps saying "page text is empty" when I try to publish
After cutting and pasting an article into the page text area for a Wiki entry and hitting "publish" or "apply" the page refreshes and blanks out the page text box and gives me an error saying "page text is empty".
Hallo Mr. Lu!

I can't reproduce your situation. Could you, please, specify your Browser version.
Do you change a Page Title?
What happen when you'll just write something down and will publish the text?
Did someone of your colleagues faced with the same situation?

Thank you!

Sincerely,
Anna.
Anna,

I'm currently having this issue on Google Chrome Version 39.0.2171.95 (64-bit) and Safari version 8.0.2 (10600.2.5). If I type a little text in the text editor it will save with no problems. However, there is a problem if I copy and paste a large amount of text in the editor and select "Publish" or "Apply". I've attached a screenshot to show the error that I get. This problem has been happening since Friday. This has happened in the past. This is not the first time this has happened. My colleagues have been able to reproduce the issue.

I tried to test it again and I think I found the problem. The I can copy a lot of text just fine if I don't include the title. However, if copy and paste the title it causes the problem. The title on my page is using an <h1> tag. There is also some code after the title -- I don't know if it's copying this too.
Code
<h1>Template: Project Credentials</h1>
 <p> </p> 

Let me know if you need any more info about the problem.

Thanks,
Sean
Hi Sean!

Please contact the Helpdesk with these details, they will assist.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24