Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Projects and collaboration » I can't sync my Google Calendar
Pages: 1
RSS
I can't sync my Google Calendar
Hi.
I've tried all possible combinations in order to sync Bitrix with my Google Calendar, but I get always an error message, so I can't do the synchronization.

Any help?
Hi Danilo!

Google no longer supports the Cal Dav endpoint used in Bitrix24 & google calendar integration, see their statement below:

"The old endpoint https://www.google.com/calendar/dav is deprecated and no longer supported; use it at your own risk."

Our devs are aware of the problem & will update the endpoint in future releases.

BTW one of these tips may also help

Best,

Yana.
Hi Yana,

Any news on when you estimate to be able to support Google calendar sync?

Brgds
Peder
Hi Peder!

It still works in the majority of cases (you may also need to allow access to less secure apps in Google). We will revise the endpoint later, I'm afraid not in this November release.

Best,

Yana.
Hi Yana!

I have allow less secure apps active in Google, but still no luck. So, I guess I have to wait until the release after November then, or maybe ditch Google and go to Outlook instead :)

Brgds,
Peder
If you've checked other FAQ options (above) as well & it didn't help - yes, probaly there is not much we can help with.

Stay tuned for the upcoming release (calendar module won't be revised in this particular release, but there will be a lot of good options to enjoy!  :))

Best,

Yana.
Hi everyone,
I'm trying Bitrix24 a few months ...

I finally managed to link my google calendar with bitrix. Unfortunately also displays past events (from google calendar) overlaid on the day, in all views: day, week, month ...
Some idea?
Thank you...
Hi Giacomo,

Please check time zone settings in your Google Calendar, Bitrix24 & computer or contact our Helpdesk.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24