Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Projects and collaboration » Adding public holidays to the calendar (bulk)
Pages: 1
RSS
Adding public holidays to the calendar (bulk)
Hi,

I need to add public holidays 2016 to the calendar forour staff, so everybody will have the information available. Can I import an ics-File to our group-calendar? Or any other idea how to solve that issue? Sure there must be a practical way without entering every date by myself.

Cheers.
Nils
Hi Nils!

Unfortunately there is no calendar events import option at the moment, thanks for the suggestion.

Best,

Yana.
Hmm, that is not so great.

Say, in settings is an entry "Weekends and holidays" which contains a list full of dates. Can I enter the holidays in that place for the next year also? Because the values look like this .... 1.01,3.04,6.04,1.05,14.05,25.05, (not having the yyyy at the end). Can I just enter dates like 1.01.2016, 03.03.2016 and so on?

Cheers,
Nils
Sure, these are annual settings for holidays - here you can list holidays for the whole year (they will repeat for all future years by default).

Best,

Yana.
Hi. In our case, holidays are on different dates every year, how can we set the holidays for 2016 without losing the 2015?

German
Hi German,

I'm afraid there is no option for that, I'll pass the suggestion to the devs. Thanks!

Best,

Yana.
Is this capability in the pipeline? Our company really needs to see all national and international holidays as we are based in 30 countries each with varying holidays.  
Hi Roger,

Thanks for your vote on this option. We don't have it scheduled yet, but will consider.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24