Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Projects and collaboration » Bitrix New Update Crashes Checklists and More on Mobile Web Browsing
Pages: 1
RSS
Bitrix New Update Crashes Checklists and More on Mobile Web Browsing
So ever since earlier today when Bitrix released an update any of our tasks with Checklists on them freeze and are non-functional while using a web browser on an Android device.  We use Chrome and has always worked fine until today.  When we logged in we noticed tasks switched to Gannt chart view and since we switched them back to list view, we still lost functionality.  

When on a task that includes a checklist, we can't zoom in, we can't cross of the item, we can't make comments or click links etc.  I hope you guys can fix this issue soon because we have lost major functionality with our business because of this.  We use the mobile web version of Bitrix because the mobile app has minimal functionality.

We tried switching the view to "request desktop version" via chrome mobile and its still the same.  Any task that doesn't have a checklist in it seems to be ok, but every one of our tasks have checklists.  

Please help!  Thanks!

Evan
Here is a screenshot fr om an example of one of our tasks that freezes once the checklist loads.  I have even created a new one as a test and the effect is the same.  Try it for yourself.  Create a task that has a checklist on it via the PC and then try to open it via your  mobile browser and it will lock up.  Bummer.  Big time.  Maybe you guys can see wh ere the bug is?

Thanks in advance!

20151128221250.jpg (155.68 Kb)
Hi Evan!

Have you updated the mobile app to the latest version? If yes, kindly report this problem to our Helpdesk asap. Thank you!

Best,

Yana.
By the way, we should have a release process in place that would, at least, inform the user that a new release is coming, and when.
Ideally, we should be allowed to stay on the older release until the new one is tested by the customer administration team, to avoid impact on production systems.
I know that is a lot to ask from a SaaS application, but please consider the idea.

Also, is it possible to publish the change log, so that we go straight to the changes to verify if something is broken?

I don't like surprises...  :(

thanks!

---
Ronaldo Radünz

Bitrix24 Gold Partner
http://www.radsolucoes.com.br
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24