Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Projects and collaboration » Internal Hyperlinking in same document
Pages: 1
RSS
Internal Hyperlinking in same document, How to set up link text to another section of the same document?
I have the following in a Wiki document to which I will be adding more content once I get this issue resolved.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Community Organizations & Groups
Americorps

AmeriCorps  is the national service program that provides thousands of Americans of  all ages and backgrounds with education awards in exchange for a year  or two of community service.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Under the bolded heading I will eventually have many single word or mutli word names. I want these to appear one under the other. For each one I want to link the name as an Internal Hyperlink so that when I click on it I will be taken to another section (the linked section) of the same document which has an expanded description of the name. I imagine this would fucntion in much the same way as an Anchor link in a web page but the set up of it does not appear to be the same judging from the dialog box input options I am presented with when clicking on the Internal Hyperlink visual editor toolbar button.

In the example above the name "Americorps" directly under the bolded heading is to be hyperlinked to the expanded description below it.

How do I achieve the desired result?

Help link and reference already checked.
"An internal link is a hyperlink that is a reference or navigation  element in a document to another section of the same document or to  another document that may be on or part of the same website. Such links  are commonly shown in blue color."
https://training.bitrix24.com/support/training/course/?COURSE_ID=55&LESSON_ID=5812&LESSON_PATH=5157....
Edited: Peter Wills - 04/26/2016 02:19:51 (Added help link already consulted.)
Hi Peter,

Please contact our Helpdesk. Thank you.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24