Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Projects and collaboration » Feature Requests: Expand All Subtasks
Pages: 1
RSS
Feature Requests: Expand All Subtasks
Hi, I just tried Bitrix24 today and it's very impressive.

I'd like to suggest a features which I think would be useful to many:

Expand/Collapse All Subtasks
Right now you have to click on the "+" to see subtasks. This can be annoying when there are 2-3 levels of subtasks.  It's much easier to manage them if we could see them all without clicking so many times, very annoying. A simple "Expand/Collapse All Subtasks" link would be great. (it's all on the frontend via javascript, so not that complex to implement :) ).
Hi,

We've put in a proposal to the development department for adding this feature.

regards
Evgeniya
That feature would be nice. Also keeping this setting to allways show all subtasks open on requesting the tasks page
Thank you for the suggestion, Jens!

Yana.

Dear Bitrix.

The way we want to use Bitrix is:

1. Create companies and contacts in CRM (existing companies and new business)

2. We would like to add tasks to these customers. Mostly these are recurring tasks.
At this moment we take the following steps to make a customer:

1. Create Task
2. We connect the Customer to the business part (DEC Media or Dec Nederland or Sales)
3. Than we use the template to make the subtasks.

Question 1: we would like to see these subtasks in the Gantt Chart (we only see them when we first make them; but we want to see the subtask and planning all the time). Can you tell me how?

Question 2: Is it possible to copy a total customer. For most of our customers we performe the same tasks; only the planning is than differt. Can you tell me if I can copy a total task (= customer) and than rename it?

I hope you understand my questions and hope te here from you soon.
Please also add richenel@dec-nederland.com in your answer.

Thank you very much for your anwers

Best regards
---
M: 06-24710630 T:035-7726274 www.dec-nederland.com

Hi Marjolein,

You can view CRM tasks from My Workspace> Tasks>All>Filter>My filters-add - here you can create new filter, for example:

After you will be able to filter tasks to those related to CRM, and choose View=Gannt Chart.
Is it possible to copy a total customer. For most of our customers we performe the same tasks; only the planning is than differt. Can you tell me if I can copy a total task (= customer) and than rename it?
You can copy a definite CRM item like company or contact  - but only the filled form, not it's activities. Tasks can be also copied though without subtasks. I've put the suggestion to our devs -  that the ability to copy tasks with subtasks (similar as create task & subtasks templates) will be very useful. Thank you.

Yana.
We would also very much like to be able to copy a task and all subtasks associated with it. Has there been any progress with this?
Hey,

is there a Solution for the subtask show all button, in big project's this would be a very smart button to get an overview, now you have to click every singel '+'.

Thanks
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24