Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Projects and collaboration » Calendars and Contacts synchronization with Apple products
Pages: Prev. 1 2
RSS
Calendars and Contacts synchronization with Apple products
Google sends me that a suspicious site tried to acces my account, but I cant allow bitrix to access.
Edited: Vesna Kićović - 05/05/2014 13:59:49
Hi Vesna,

Such an email may appear when connecting gmail box to Bitrix24 portal. Because Bitrix24 portal, being placed in Amazon DC, sends a request to the inbox in order to receive the quantitity of new incoming emails, but google sees this as a request from unknown location.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
I am interested in making this calender CalDAV connection work but am having trouble.

I receive this message
The CalDAV connection parameters are incorrect
I have been reading through some of these posts and am curious if this feature works and what are some if the bugs and quirks.  Just so I know what to watch out for.  If there are any it's only fair to know what to expect.

I should mention my gmail name has dots in the middle
xxxxxx.xx.xxxxx@gmail.com

from what I've read I converted that and took the dots out
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com
Edited: Rob Nanya - 07/11/2014 13:27:51
Hi Rob,

Please in the "user name" line put only login (e.g. yana) but not the full email address (not yana@gmail.com) & check again.

Yana.
OK I tried and still not working.

Rob Nanya wrote:
OK I tried and still not working.
I have had the same problem. I was not able to synchronize the Google Calendar for the longest time. Then all of the sudden... (don't know why...) it worked and synchronized. But all my co-workers are still not able to synchronize to our common gmail calendar. They all just keep getting the "unusual activity" fr om gmail and that is wh ere it ends... nothing works.
I've contacted Bitrix many times... and I am still the only one that synchronized the calendar without knowing how it ended up working.
Hope you figure it out.
Too bad...  I was really looking forward to having the calendar sync feature work.
Not sure how this is connected - but changing your gmail account password ususally helps. Change the password inside your gmail account first, and than try to repeat with Bitrix24 again.

Yana.
Rob Nanya wrote:
Too bad... I was really looking forward to having the calendar sync feature work.
We did too. It was one of the features for which we decided to use Bitrix. I'm still hoping that it will work in the near future. Synchronizing Google Calendars can't be so hard.
Yana Prokopets wrote:
Not sure how this is connected - but changing your gmail account password ususally helps. Change the password inside your gmail account first, and than try to repeat with Bitrix24 again.

Yana.
Well, I was told that about 5 times by Bitrix people... and I have tried it once... but will definetly not change my password over and over because of Bitrix. Some of my co-workers have tried as well, but changing passwords is not an option for us anymore.  
Yana, does it matter if I'm using a plain gmail account or if using a Google Apps account?

Yeah I will try the password thing Janika.  Will report back any success.
Rob & Janika,

I see the problem, I'll invite our devs to have a closer look at this issue.

Yana.
Success!  Here's what I did.  Basically I tracked it down to Google's security feature.
If you have Google's App Specific password feature enabled you can't use your regular password.  You have to create a 2nd password to use for other apps (such as Bitrix24).

Use the tool to create a 2nd app password and put that in.

Janika maybe you have that security feature turned on.
Check out https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/185833?hl=en
Thanks Rob, because I was also advised by our devs that dot(.) in the email address does not in fact influence the configuration, and that full email address should be put in the form (sorry for wrong recommendation).

Hope other users will find your experience helpful.

Yana.
Your welcome.  
Now if only I can figure out why I can't push my Bitrix calendar events to Google calendar.
This is my other post http://www.bitrix24.com/support/forum/messages/forum31/topic9757/message44629/#message44629

I don't think it's related because in this case you don't need a password, just a link.
dear Yana. Trying to add and sync my google calendar to B24. and It keep saying The CalDAV connection parameters are incorrect, I already put everything correctly please advice. Thank you
Edited: joe markus - 07/14/2014 16:41:34
I am trying to connect Google and Bitrix calendars, but it only syncs Google events on Bitrix calendar and not otherwise. How can it be fixed to sync Bitrix events on my Google calendar?
Hi Paulo,

You need to add event to your configured "google" name calendar inside your Bitrix24 account (My Workspace>calendars>add event - choose google calendar)- if you want them to apper in your google calendar.

Yana.
Just cannot get CalDav to work with iPhone 5s or Mac OS (Mavericks)
I add server as "domain.bitrix24.com"
I use my "email address" for the username and my site "login" password
I use SSL and port 1443
Keeps telling me "account verification failed"
Hi Glyn!

Please contact our Helpdesk. Thank you.

Best,

Yana.
For the contact synchronization with an ios device, is there a way to synchronize also the contacts created under the CRM??
Hi Vesna!

Please type in calender address with lower case. If won't help, please read this FAQ.

Best,

Yana.
Hi Yana

I've tried everything to synchronize my Google Cal with Bitrix24 online. Still got this message

"CalDav server returned an error "[204] No Content" while checking the connection "E V E N T O S - GW -". Please check the connection settings and try again."

Thanks for helping!
Hi Francis!

Please report this error to our Helpdesk, thank you!

Yana.  
Just wanted to quickly check on the Apple Calendar sync question that was originally asked in 2012.  Has there been any further development on the front of synchronization of existing iCloud (Apple) calendars to Bitrix24 and two-way integration of them?

Our company has about 20 calendars with years of entries that we would like to migrate over to Bitrix.  This would take MANY man hours to manually enter everything.

Just wanted to check on this.
Hello,

Same way we sync our agenda into Bitrix24. Is it possible to sync my contacts inside bitrix?

Thing is that I add all my business contacts from my phone, usually using a card photo app which makes it a lot easier to input data, and all this new data goes straight to my corporate gmail account. It would be awesome if bitrix could sync this data as well.

Are there any suggestion on how to deal with this situation?

Thank you for your time.
Trying to connect my iPad calendar to our Bitrix24 - followed instructions here and have double checked all settings and user names etc. First of all I get the error
"Cannot Connect Using SSL"
Then when I select "Continue" it tries to verify but then comes up with the error
"CalDAV account verification failed"

We are hosting our own Bitrix24 on our server
Thanks
Paul
Hi Vesna!

Google calendar integration is realised via CalDav, since the CalDav endpoint used in Bitrix24 is no longer supported by Google - it may or may not work for your account. We plan to update the endpoint used later, meanwhile you can try to connect it & see this FAQ.

Best,

Yana.
In my case:

1. Calender only one way: bitrix to iphone
2. Contact cant even sync at all.

How can I sync calender both ways and also contacts?

I am using iphone, gmail  
Make sure that iCloud Contacts, Calendars, and Reminders are available. If there's an issue, try again after it's fixed. If there isn't an issue, try the steps below.
Remember to back up your contacts, calendars, and reminders, so you don't lose anything.

After each step, see if you still need help:

1. Check for updates to your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC. To use iCloud, your devices need to meet the system requirements.
2. See if the date and time settings on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC are correct.
3. Make sure that you're signed in to iCloud with the same Apple ID on all your devices and check your settings.
-On your iPhone, tap Settings > iCloud. Check your Apple ID and make sure that you turn on what you want to update (Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders).
-On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences > iCloud. Check your Apple ID and make sure that you sel ect what you want to update (Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders).
-On your PC, open iCloud for Windows. Check your Apple ID and and make sure that you sel ect what you want to update (Mail, Contacts, Calendars, and Tasks). Reminders are called Tasks in iCloud for Windows.
4. Open Safari and go to www.apple.com to check your connection. if you can’t open the page, get help connecting to the Internet.
5. Open a secure website, like your Apple ID account page, to see if you can access port 443. If the website won't open, contact your Internet service provider for help. Safari needs access to port 443 to update your information in iCloud.
6. Keep your data within the limits. If you go over the limit, your data won't stay up to date.
I got the CalDAV account verification failed for my Iphone 6s with iOS10 and also my andriod (Xiaomi Red Note 3) after adding the calendar there seems to have nothing happen

Anyone could advise on it?
I have problem in syncing my bitrix calender to my iphone 7 (iOS10). Kindly support and advise.  
Please contact our Helpdesk with error details, our support team will assist. Thank you.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: Prev. 1 2
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24