Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Projects and collaboration » Task Management has a lots of bug
Pages: 1
RSS
Task Management has a lots of bug
Hi,

Bitrix is my favorite when it comes to managing leads and deals. But I recently started using task management and I found that it has a lots of bug. Some of the bugs are -

a) when we are creating some task for employee and when we click on the cross button of time ( when selecting due date )  - even then also when task is saved it automatically saves the time 12:00 AM or 12:00 PM

b) When some employee has created task and assigned 2 responsible person ( by clicking on "make duplicate tasks" )
after some time when he wished to change that to only person, the task still remains as a task for 2 people - the 2nd responsible person is able to see in his/her task list

c) when the employee inserts the "time spent" and clicks on save button
the time doesn't get save all the time

d) when the employee is about to close the task and inserts time spent & then click on finish button even then also the task doesn't get closed instead it has to be again clicked on close button ( when viewing all tasks as a whole )

and many more

Would love to use task management too, but if above tasks has been solved and full QA testing has been done
so that i can use without worrying that it might have bug and would affect my productivity.

Thanks
Amtoj
Hi Amtoj,

Thanks for the TM section review.

a) when we are creating some task for employee and when we click on the cross button of time ( when selecting due date )  - even then also when task is saved it automatically saves the time 12:00 AM or 12:00 PM
Do you mean that you need the deadline to be set as date only? (without time)

b) When some employee has created task and assigned 2 responsible person ( by clicking on "make duplicate tasks" )  
after some time when he wished to change that to only person, the task still remains as a task for 2 people - the 2nd responsible person is able to see in his/her task list
 I'll put to our Dev Team - they will have a look.

c) when the employee inserts the "time spent" and clicks on save button
the time doesn't get save all the time

Please submit a ticket to our Help Desk, as we do not observe this problem on our PCs.

d) when the employee is about to close the task and inserts time spent & then click on finish button even then also the task doesn't get closed instead it has to be again clicked on close button ( when viewing all tasks as a whole )

Please advise if you are talking about this scenario ? (please see screenshot) Actually now you need to confirm the time set by pressing green tick icon, and then you can click finish task or you or other tasks participants can also add time spent notes. For example you can set "negotiations" - 2 h., then add "business trip" - 12h, etc.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24