Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Projects and collaboration » Need a fixed calendar with favorite calendars per workgroup
Pages: 1
RSS
Need a fixed calendar with favorite calendars per workgroup, Now you can set only once your favorites for all workgroups and we need a fixed set calendar for each workgroup
Hello

Now you can set only once your favorites for all workgroups and we need a fixed set calendar for each workgroup. We have departments and projects as workgroups. It would be very convenient if we could set a fixed calendar per workgroup so every member in that workgroup sees the same calender wich would be very big pro for Bitrix to work with.

Unless someone has another way for fixing this?

Greetings

Remko
Hi Remko,

In each Workgroup - there is a calendar section - which is common for all group members (it is fixed calendar for this particular group) - please advise if you meant something different?

Regards,
Yana.
Hi Yana

Thank you for your responce. I understand that but when i switch to another workgroup and i go to the calendar i see the same favorite calendars. And thats not what i want. Iwant every workgroup has its own favorite calendars in the group calendar. Is that possible or am i doing doing something wrong?
Greetings Remko
Hi Remko,

When you switch to another group and go to the calendar section - by default you see this another group calendar (with it's events) and the list of your personal favorite calendars below (if the calendars un this list are not ticked \activated - you will not see the events from these calendars on the group's calendar screen). Please note that this list is personal - it means it will be different depending on the user.

In case you don't want to see the group calendars in the favorites list - just click a settings icon next to them and choose "remove from favorites" - please note that the calendar will still be available from the Group>Calendar, but will no longer appear in the favorite calendars list from My Workspace>Calendar.

Please advise if you've found the explanation helpful or do you need further help? Thanks.

Best Regards,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24