Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Projects and collaboration » Usability issues - mostly task/todo related
Pages: 1
RSS
Usability issues - mostly task/todo related, Several problems to view together all my todos
I am a rather fresh user, I started to use Bitrix around a month ago. I found it great, mostly the CRM part. I use it also for the task management (this was the original purpose of the switch from an other tool), but there are several annoying issues. I hope the bitrix team is working on improvements.
Any idea, if I do something wrong, is welcome.

1. The global task list does not show CRM calls, while the CRM activity list does not show the tasks not CRM related. So I do not have a single list to check what to do today.
2. The date of the task list is buggy.
   - Deferred tasks are not evidenced in the CRM activity list - they look like normal tasks.
   - Sometimes, in the task list, the date change of the task is not reported, the original date, before changing is shown.
3. Cross-linking is not always working. If I link a task to a contact which is linked to a company, I would like to find the task also in the activity list of those company.
Hi Tamas,

Welcome to Bitrix24!

1) Bitrix24 is designed the way that CRM section and My Workspace section can be separate areas, e.g. CRM can be hidden from the portal's interface  - for those users who does not need it. That is why you can see all tasks related to CRM in CRM>My Activities - click on deadline column to make sure the activities are displayed as descending. You can also view list of activities from Leads (contacts. companies, deals) page (activit column).

2)
Deferred tasks are not evidenced in the CRM activity list - they look like normal tasks.
Thanks for the suggestion, I've passed it to the dev team.

Sometimes, in the task list, the date change of the task is not reported, the original date, before changing is shown.

Can you please sub,it a ticket to our Help Desk with "report a bug" status (more details if any observed will be helpful, screnshots also). Thank you.

3)
Cross-linking is not always working. If I link a task to a contact which is linked to a company, I would like to find the task also in the activity list of those company.
This cross-linking you suggest may not always be logical as far as the task may not be assosiated with the company itself, or may be confidential for other companies contacts (employees).. I you have more detailed suggestion or further argumentation - please share.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24