Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Projects and collaboration » Calendar and Taks
Pages: 1
RSS
Calendar and Taks, Calendar and email alerts
I have few queries.
* In Bitrix calendar I have also synced my Google calendar. All events that were added in Google calendar show up in Bitrix's calendar. But if I enter anything in Bitrix
 calendar, will it show up in Google calendar ?
* If I create a event in Bitrix's calendar, can I get a email alert 10 mins before the event start ? If yes then how.
* If I create a Task in Bitrix, will it send a email alert 10 mins before the event starts ? I found a tool but it didn't send me a email.
Hi,

Quote
Vasant Patil wrote:
* In Bitrix calendar I have also synced my Google calendar. All events that were added in Google calendar show up in Bitrix's calendar. But if I enter anything in Bitrix
calendar, will it show up in Google calendar ?
Yes, it should be shown. If you observe different behaviour, please contact our Helpdesk.

Quote
Vasant Patil wrote:
If I create a event in Bitrix's calendar, can I get a email alert 10 mins before the event start ? If yes then how.
It is possible to set a reminder alert in the event editing/creating form (at the 'Event' tab). Alerts via email about calendar events are sent to users' emails if they aren't read inside Bitrix24 or via the Mobile or Desktop apps for 10 minutes. Usually this happens if users are offline.

Quote
Vasant Patil wrote:
* If I create a Task in Bitrix, will it send a email alert 10 mins before the event starts ? I found a tool but it didn't send me a email.
Task alerts can be sent by date only - this can be specified in the task full creating form.
Thanks for the reply. Can you please give the link of Helpdesk ? I tried to find but failed.
Sure, Helpdesk
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24