Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Documents and Bitrix24.Drive » Attaching document to contact and company
Pages: 1
RSS
Attaching document to contact and company
Is there a way to upload or attach a document to a contact and/or company? I do not see this option on the contact screen but I tend to overlook options.

I know I have My Drive but I'd like to associate multiple documents to a contact and/or company.

Is this possible?

Thanks!
Hi Eric!

Each contact. company has it's own Activity Stream - files can be easily attached there. There is a possibility to add custom field of fyle type to the contact\company details page (CRM>Settings>Custom fields) -  this field will allow to upload & store files, but to open it you will have to download it to your computer first.

Best,

Yana.
Hi,

I added custom fields in the CRM to upload files to a Deal. This works fine.
Can anyone tell me where these files are saved?

I would like to upload files into the Deal and save it in a folder on the company drive. Thus having a document storage for each Deal of files uploaded via the CRM.

Thanx
Hi Adriaan,

I added custom fields in the CRM to upload files to a Deal. This works fine.
Can anyone tell me where these files are saved?
The custom filed file allows you to upload files to your Bitrix24 Cloud & download them to your local computer after - unfortunately these files are stored in the "back end" of your cloud account & you cannot access them via My Drive or Company Drive folders.

I'll add your vote for the CRM document library. Thank you.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24