Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Documents and Bitrix24.Drive » Is there any way to restrict new file/folder/upload activities in company drive
Pages: 1
RSS
Is there any way to restrict new file/folder/upload activities in company drive, Hi, we would like to know is there any way to restrict the activities of company drive as we are planning to use this space for confidential documents and confidential activities. we see there is no control to restrict the Uploads/New document and folder
Hi, we would like to know is there any way to restrict the activities of company drive as we are planning to use this space for confidential documents and confidential activities. we see there is no control to restrict the Uploads/New document and folder creation. better Admin has the control to restrict such activities
Hi Aswinkumars,

The Company Drive has been initially designed as shared document library. For confidential documents we would advise to created a special private workgroup & configure the workgroup drive access. Alternatively you can use your own personal drive - create a special folder & share it with particular users.

Best,

Yana.
Hi Yana!

Can I configure for email notifications to all users whenever I upload a document to Company Drive? Or can I do that only in Activity Stream?

Kyaw Myo
Hi Kyaw,

There is no notification settings for Drive uplodas available, but you can try to do via the business process in Company Drive (new file uploaded = send notification to)

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24