Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Documents and Bitrix24.Drive » Files / Folders not synchronizing correctly
Pages: 1
RSS
Files / Folders not synchronizing correctly
Dear Bitrix, I have folders in a shared folder that is not synchronizing correctly. For example I have folder A and within that folder I have sub folders 1,2,3,4,5.... .Folder 2 is not on my desktop however it is on the online site. How do I get this folder on my pc ?

Bitrix24 Desktop Client Version: 4.0.75.35
Windows 10 Pro

Also cant update Desktop app as it says that is not compatible.

Much Appreciated
Herman
Hi Herman!

• Please note that several file formats are not supported: .exe, .php, .lnk, .tmp, .ini,.pl.
  • Files names should not contain any of the following symbols: / \ : * ? " ' | { } % & ~ # < >
If that is not the case, please contact our Helpdesk.

Best,

Yana.
Bitrix24's Folder sync is a complete mess and not anywhere close to services like Dropbox or Google Drive. My BitrixDesktop for Win10 isn't syncing at all anymore and even if it did in the past, it often created a huge mess.

We got severel divisions in the Company working with Bitrix. How is it possible that my colleagues in the Finance Division delete some of their folders and it then affects all of us? Files and folders suddenly disappear into local trash bins. I created a certain folder structure within the Marketing Division and it says my colleague created these.

The sync seized to work at all now. 47 files left ... but no progress at all. I tried deinstalling/reinstalling the Desktop-App but nothing has changed. I am afraid we are getting to the point now, where we won't use Bitrix any more.

Edited: Kevin Klockzin - 08/01/2017 10:29:16
Hi! When contacting our Helpdesk, also, please, attach Desktop App logs to your query.

Regards,

Nick
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24