Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » Emails sent/received to/from Deals - problem & question
Pages: 1
RSS
Emails sent/received to/from Deals - problem & question
Hi,

I have a problem and a question concerning emails exchanged with a contact in the context of a deal.

PROBLEM:

I send an email to a deal. The contact replies to the message. The message appears to be correctly attached to the deal at first. It is marked in the generic CRM stream as related to that particular deal (1), and it can be seen in the Deal's log of activity (2). However, I do not find it in the deal's stream (3) or the deal history (4). I can see the outgoing email, but not the reply to it... I do not have a similar problem with leads or contacts - I can see both the outgoing and incoming messages in all these four places...

QUESTION:

Why is it not possible to send emails to multiple deals using the grid (5), and to send emails to deals directly from the right-click menu (6)? Both these actions are possible for contacts and leads, but not for deals. Is there any good reason for that?

Thank you in advance for your answer.
6.JPG (38.83 Kb)
1.JPG (70.91 Kb)
2.JPG (55.16 Kb)
3.JPG (61.95 Kb)
4.JPG (86.8 Kb)
5.JPG (46.4 Kb)
Hi,

Thanks for your message. "Problem" - I've passed info to the devs, in fact this also may be connected with your further question - the reason is that work with deals in Bitrix24 is based on their connection to contacts or companies (you may have noticed that deal creation form does not have an email address field even), but if you're creating new deal "on the go" - you can create new contact right from the deal creation form). The scenario is that if you are doing mass mailing - you perform it for your leads\contacts\companies list - e.g. information about new proposition, news, sale, etc., but you do not mass email deals (or do you? - if you have a scenario - -please share) Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Yana.  
Yana Prokopets wrote:

The scenario is that if you are doing mass mailing - you perform it for your leads\contacts\companies list - e.g. information about new proposition, news, sale, etc., but you do not mass email deals (or do you? - if you have a scenario - -please share)

As a matter of fact in my company I would have to mass email deals much more often than contacts or leads. A typical scenario would be for instance to keep customers who bought a certain product informed about future updates/upgrades of that product.
Thanks for the explanation, we'll take it into account!

Yana.
Thank you Yana, it would make our life much, much easier.

And what about what I've referred to as the "PROBLEM"? Any news on that one? While I understand that my "QUESTION" may appear less intuitive, that one sounds like an obvious bug in the Send&Save functionality, doesn't it?

Have a nice day,

M.
Please report this "problem" to our Help desk staff - they will advise further.

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24