Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » Missing feature after Bitrix24 update??
Pages: 1
RSS
Missing feature after Bitrix24 update??, What happened to the ability to edit comments directly from the company view page?
What happened to the ability to edit comments directly from the company view page? It seems now we can only edit comments from the edit screen.  This was such a handy feature :(

The new look does seem to have a pencil icon when you hover over any field on the page, suggesting that you can edit it...  But it only allows you to edit the label, and not the value.  This is quite odd... Why would one want to edit the label more often than the value??  Should labels not be consistent across all records in the CRM?
It would have been a great feature if you could click the pencil and edit the value of the corresponding field.

I also don't think regular employees should have the ability to change these labels.

UPDATE: I do understand that there is a presentation tomorrow but I thought I would point this out now!
Edited: Patrick Keane - 10/13/2014 11:31:26 (see update note)
OK, so Bitrix24 has replied to me on Facebook with the following information:
We've prepared a big product update and are now in the process of deploying new version of Bitrix24. This operation demands considerable servers' resources that influence all accounts working ability in general. We apologize for any temporary inconveniences this may cause.
I assume and hope this means that the update is still in progress and some features like the comments box will be available again shortly.

Sweet...  
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24